Description de l'offre
Service Specialist - Service Automation m/f
Airbus Defence and Space Toulouse
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you creative and innovative?
Are you customer- and solution-oriented?
Are you prepared to re-think Information Management?
It is an exciting time to join the Information Management (IM) Team. IM is the Information Technology (IT) business enabler and unique IM Business Partner for Airbus Defence and Space.
As a central function, IM is involved in all business processes and enables technical as well as management careers. IM covers a wide range of state-of-the-art technologies and positions ranging from IT infrastructure, application support to governance or strategic consultancy. Especially for young talents IM offers best conditions for a successful career in an advanced and forward-looking environment.
Working in IM means living global trends (developments) such as digitalization, innovation and a new way of working.
Are you passionate for digital topics and interested in working in a diverse and international environment? Then join us as a DevOps Expert.
As our expert on DevOps technologies, will be responsible to support all designs and implementations of these technologies.
You will work closely with our Business partners, project/program managers, direct Business customers, and other IT teams. You will establish new DevOps pipelines in our various network areas.
You will need to be a creative thinker able to propose innovative ways to look at problems by using these technologies on the set of information available. You will need to validate your findings using an experimental and iterative approach. Present back these findings to the business and business partners in a way that can be easily understood by the business stakeholders.
You will also work with Project Leaders addressing problematics were DevOps technologies are key to deliver specific solutions.
Business focus, strong analytical and problem solving skills to be able to quickly cycle hypothesis through the discovery phase of the project. Excellent written and communications skills to report back the findings in a clear, structured manner are required.
If you join us in our infrastructure team, you need to have a first experience in server and/or network infrastructures (servers, storage, backup, monitoring, wan, lan…).
And of course as a developer, you master programming langages and related tools such as GitLab, Jenkins, Ansible, Python, etc.
Tasks & accountabilities
· Work with Business stakeholders to identify the business requirements and the expected outcome.
· Work with other Infrastructure team members from BackOffice, Networks, and Frontoffice teams to support their needs in developments (to implementation more automation for example).
· Collaborate with Business subject matter experts to select the relevant sources of information and the relevant tools to support their needs.
· Work in iterative processes with the Business partners, with the business, and with IT Teams.
· Develop experimental design approaches to validate finding or test hypotheses.
· Work with Security team to ensure that the solution established is in compliance with the regulatory and security policies in place.
· Recommend ongoing improvements to new Operation services defined through DevOps technologies. These recommendations have to lead to findings, including them in the services portfolio.
· Educate the organization both from IT and the business perspectives on new process approaches, such as usability hypotheses and validation of new ideas. Help the organization understand the principles behind the process to drive organizational buy-in.
· Educate also on new technical approaches that link developments and operations in a more and more software defined infrastructure.
· Support actively a “Work together” approach between teams working on an ITIL based model and new teams working more on Agile model.
· Provide on-going tracking and monitoring of performance decision systems and statistical models (dashboarding)
· Troubleshoot and implement enhancements and fixes to systems as needed.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Master degree in computer science or related field.
· At least 1 year of relevant DevOps experience.
· Solid knowledge of DevOps technologies (GitLab, Jenkins, Ansible, Python, etc.)
· Proficiency in the use of different programming technologies.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Knowledge of one or more business/functional areas.
· English (Negotiation Level)