Description de l'offre
Service Specialist - Network & Security m/f
Airbus Defence and Space Toulouse
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Network and Security expert has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Toulouse.
IM is the Information Technology (IT) business enabler and unique IM Business Partner for Airbus Defence and Space.
As a central function, IM is involved in all business processes and enables technical as well as management careers. IM covers a wide range of state-of-the-art technologies and positions ranging from IT infrastructure, application support to governance or strategic consultancy. Especially for young talents IM offers best conditions for a successful career in an advanced and forward-looking environment.
Network Services provides the network infrastructure for interaction of devices inside Airbus Defence and Space. The main scope of the Department is the provision of network services in France for LAN, WAN, Firewall and IP infrastructure services, in line with the company strategy and the French Regulation.
As a Network & Security expert, your main tasks will be to advise and support implementation and administration of Airbus Defence and Space network.
All these activities have to be driven in the frame of the international IT transformation, the Airbus Digitalization initiatives, and in compliance with the French governmental regulation.
You will work closely with the other team members, subcontractors, projects/program managers, Service Delivery Managers, Security Officers, business representatives and other IT teams, in France and across Europe.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
Leading the Technical aspect of Network Service:
· Being the Technical Expert in order to advise and deliver a specific technology or methodology use case,
· Being the technical reference in terms of development and operation,
· Ensuring the network requirements are met during the project in line with requirements,
· Providing support and implementation on network and security projects.
· Define, write and keep up to date architecture documentation (ARD, Golden rules, Implementation Process…)
Participate to Business relationship
· Ensuring Customers satisfaction (internal and external) regarding Network services performance and quality,
· Evaluating complex business and technical requirements, and communicating inherent solutions to technical and non-technical business owners,
· Identifying opportunities to propose network improvement.
This role will involve some travel for business once a month in Europe and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
· Engineer degree in computer science or related field.
· At least 5 years of relevant experience in IT.
· Solid knowledge of Network & Security technologies.
· Cisco and/or Stormshield certification is a plus.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Capacity for logical and analytical thought.
· Engagement and team spirit.
· English (Advanced Level).