Description de l'offre
Airbus Defence and Space Toulouse
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you creative and innovative? Are you ready for changes tomorrow?
Are you customer- and solution-oriented?
Are you prepared to re-think Information Management and Infrastructure services?
It is an exciting time to join the Information Management (IM) Team. IM is the Information Technology (IT) business enabler and unique IM Business Partner for Airbus Defence and Space.
As a central function, IM is involved in all business processes and enables technical as well as management careers. IM covers a wide range of state-of-the-art technologies and positions ranging from IT infrastructure, application support to governance or strategic consultancy. Especially for young talents IM offers best conditions for a successful career in an advanced and forward-looking environment.
Working in IM means living global trends (developments) such as digitalization, innovation and a new way of working.
Are you passionate for digital topics and interested in working in a diverse and international environment? Then join us as an Delivery Manager for Storage & Backup and Data Recovery in Cloud environment.
Your role could also be defined as a Project Leader but with an important expertise to support our architects and project teams..
As a Project Leader, you will have to ensure that the projects that you have in your portfolio are delivered On Time On Cost and On Quality. Although you may have to manage Networks or FrontOffice projects, the majority of your projects will be BackOffice projects.
Our Infrastructure projects are led by Delivery Managers (DM). The DMs are responsible from end to end of the good delivery of our projects and infrastructure services for our customers. For this, they are in close relationship with our customers (IM customers, Business customers, or Demand managers). They understand their needs and know their current environment, they provide them with the adequate architectures needed for their IT, they manage and report on project budgets, and also are in contact with our operation teams in case of incidents to keep their customers informed.
Thanks to your experience in Cloud solutions and applications deployed in Cloud environment your added value will also be to propose innovative scenarios on how to secure applications and their when these applications are implemented on a cloud infrastructure (external or on premise).
In this context, some outcomes you may have to deliver: Analyze cloud costs, determine the necessary backup speed, organise a transition from hardware-focused approach for existing applications, set-up recovery time objective in the new model, and provide an efficient user experience.
As a Delivery Manager, you will also have to manage several topics for your customers. You have to know their assets, track the resolution of incidents and problems, and propose evolutions for their architectures. This is why it is so important for our team that you have a good knowledge in some technical aspects of BackOffice. For this position, it is requested that you have a Storage and Backup background, which will help you to manage efficiently the projects where these technologies are key.
New ways of working:
The way we work today is different from the way we will work tomorrow. Technology is changing, work is changing. This is why you have to be ready for changes!
Since we have started the new Airbus DS 4.0 organisation in July 2017, we are implementing new ways of working wherever we can. In the infrastructure team, we are breaking silos to work as one between domains like BackOffice, FrontOffice, and Networks.
We are now building Multi-Functional Teams across the three infrastructure domains, and DMs are more and more managing projects that can be of any of the three domains. Members of theses MFTs or SQUADS are empowered to drive themselves their activities, having one common goal to achieve together. So you, like them, will not be stuck into a unique role and you have to be ready to move from one organisation to another. Even if you are member of a BackOffice team, you could move from time to time to Network or PC oriented activities.
· Those you know the best : Storage (HPE SAN 3PAR-EVA-MSA/ NetApp NAS), Backup (Netbackup, VEEAM, SnapVaults etc)
· Orchestration and automation tools for cloud infrastructures (Jenkins Gitlab, Python,..) used in a DevOps pipeline.
· Project Management: On top of classic project management methodologies, knowledge and experience on Agile SCRUM would be a plus.
Quick overview of the BackOffice organisation:
The BackOffice team has launched early 2016 a new team call “DO I.T.”. Unlike our large services contract based on ITIL processes they will… Just do I.T.! This means that to answer our customer needs we now can choose in some cases between 2 implementation solutions: either go through the ITL based service contract, or use the DO IT team if possible. In this case, you will need to validate your findings using an experimental and iterative approach similar to those that can be found in DevOps initiatives.
In terms of organisation, we have today 4 teams in the BackOffice department. RUN for BackOffice operation, Plan & Build for BackOffice projects implemented through our Service contract, Do IT for the activities delivered in Agile mode, and Application for those applications for which an infrastructure operation role is needed.
· Project manage your IT projects On Time, On Cost, On Quality.
· Because you have good Storage and Backup skills, you will be able to support your DMs colleagues to build their project on these technologies. The other way round, other DMs may help you on servers , OS, Databases, Virtualisation, etc
· Collaborate with IM and Business subject matter experts and other IM colleagues to select the target architectures.
· Work with our IT partner teams to support integration, implementation and release to production.
· Work in iterative processes with the Business and validate findings.
· Assess, with the business, the expected qualification and assurance of the information in support of the use case.
· Work with the IM security team to ensure that the information used is in compliance with the regulatory and security policies in place (II901 and other regulations related to the protection of the defence).
· Educate the organization both from IM and the business perspectives on new approaches, such as testing hypotheses and validation of results.
· Demonstrate the following scientist qualities: clarity, accuracy, precision, relevance, depth, breadth, logic, significance, and fairness.
· Troubleshoot and implement enhancements and fixes to systems as needed.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Bachelor degree in computer sciences; Master degree preferred.
· 3-5 years of experience on BackOffice activities as a minimum.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Knowledge of one or more business/functional areas is a plus.
· English (Negotiation Level)
· Experience in agile project methodologies is a plus.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Airbus
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).
1247 jobs disponibles chez Airbus
- Offres d'emploi à Toulouse
- Offres d'emploi Système d'information / Urbanisation des SI
- Offres d'emploi Système d'information / Urbanisation des SI à Toulouse