Description de l'offre
Service Delivery Lead (m/f)
Airbus Defence and Space Toulouse
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
It is an exciting time to join the Information Management (IM) Team. IM is the Information Technology (IT) business enabler and unique IM Business Partner for Airbus Defence and Space.
As a central function, IM is involved in all business processes and enables technical as well as management careers. IM covers a wide range of state-of-the-art technologies and positions ranging from IT infrastructure, application support to governance or strategic consultancy. Especially for young talents IM offers best conditions for a successful career in an advanced and forward-looking environment.
Are you passionate for ITSM solutions, service management and interested in working in a diverse and international environment? Then join us as Service Delivery Lead in Toulouse!
As a Service Delivery Lead for the ITSM environment you are responsible to analyze and specify requirements of stakeholders, support harmonization activities and to manage and prioritize the tasks and activities of the ITSM provider.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Tasks & accountabilities
· Plan and manage all ITSM operational activities (add, change, delete) internationally in a harmonized way and coordinate/plan the provider activities, control of backlog
· Capture, analyze and describe requirements of stakeholders within ITSM perimeter, ensure that stakeholders are informed about the progress of their requests
· Ensure standardized and harmonized processes and tool implementations for the ITSM solutions
· Ensure best practices for design and implementation of new requirements
· Focus on improved customer satisfaction and usability
· Secure reaching EIS with minimum impact on the production environment and fulfilling the agreed business requirements in quality and time
· Support ITSM change processes within IM (ITIL)
· Contribute to correctness and completeness of a system ensuring that solutions meet technical and (end)user requirements
· Establish procedures for result analysis and reporting (national & aggregated)
· Ensure the availability of structured, detailed and up to date documentation
· Support effective, international communication within the team and between teams and service owners
· Prepare and perform tool trainings
· Support of continual improvement of the whole ITSM Service (international)
· Contribute to the implementation of new modules, interfaces, functionalities or enhancements within the area of ITSM is following the rules considering efficiency, service orientation and end customer experience.
This role will involve occasional travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Bachelor degree in IT service management or related discipline
· 3 years of relevant quantitative and qualitative research and analytics experience
· ITIL V3 Certification
· Fundamental knowledge in BMC Remedy (ITSM, myIT) and Service Now
· Problem Management
· Communication skills are important as most of the activities imply a good relationship with technical domains and other areas within IM organization
· English (Negotiation Level)