Description de l'offre
Security specialist Cyber-Physical (m/f)
Airbus St Nazaire
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a IOT Security Specialist (m/f) has arisen within Airbus in Saint-Nazaire.
You will join IM Security Department (#ZIS).
The company is undergoing a transformation into an agile, innovative, customer centric and digitally powered business.
For the IT function this means having the unique opportunity to shift from an efficient enabler towards a creator of Business value!
You are interested by IOT (Internet of things) & IT Security? You are willing to work in a multi-cultural environment, on a worldwide perimeter. Are you ready to take on a new and exciting challenge? Airbus gives you the opportunity to apply your expertise and develop your skills and competencies!
Tasks & accountabilities
The IOT Security Specialist will analyze and interpret trends by using IT Security data from internal and external sources and provide decision support. The person will be in charge of producing recommendations and helping to build and implement strategic solutions based on data and business needs in a very autonomous role, and will present results in an intelligible way to the business and at all levels of our hierarchy.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Designing the security to be implemented in the IOT platforms and associated projects, and the inter-connectivity across Airbus Information Systems
· Implementing security solutions and services in collaboration with both IOT teams, Project/Application and IT Security owners, whilst continuing to facilitate business innovation
· Contributing to IOT standard designs and establishing and maintaining related and relevant IT Security standards and Corporate security governance
· Designing and delivering IOT related Penetration test and audits in line with business and security objectives
· Managing business and technical stakeholders at all levels
This role will involve some travel for business, once a month in average, in Toulouse or Hamburg, mainly and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
· Bachelor to Master Degree in a Technical/IT discipline or equivalent experience
· Knoledge in Maintenance computer, machines...
· Proven Track record in hardware oriented / embedded firmware development
· Knowledge of Controllers & Digital Hardware Circuits
· Certified to, or able to demonstrate strong working knowledge of CISSP or CSSP
· Proven Track record in IT Security environment, including standards creation, preferably including experience of securing IOT
· Experience of penetration testing and audits
· Knowledge of networking principles, including securing cloud connectivity
· Experience of programming languages and web services
· Knowledge of Web standards, both IT and Cyber Security (OWASP, ISO standards)
· Knowledge of existing Airbus enterprise architectures and standards would be useful
· Passion for emerging technology and excited at the prospect of building upon your existing technical knowledge and learning new skills
· Strong analytical problem solving ability
· Agile/Scrum and SecDevOps cultures and experience with the affiliated toolset
· Unwavering commitment to operational security and best practices
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· Mindset spirit
· Language Skills: advanced level of French and English.