Description de l'offre
MRTT Service Bulletin Leader
Airbus Defence and Space Getafe (ex Airbus Military)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Services Bulletin Leader has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Madrid. The successful candidate will join the CUSTOMER SERVICES ENGINEERING SUPPORT Department.
The Service Bulletin (SB) is the official document used to provide operators with the technical data governing the embodiment of approved modifications or the accomplishment instructions of inspections to be performed on in-service aircraft
The jobholder is responsible, as part of the process, to provide timely, and with appropriate quality the Service Bulletins (SB) that allow customer modify/upgrade its product, contributing to fulfil Airworthiness and Safety requirements, customer satisfaction, customer needs and meet contractual operational commitments.
Service Bulletin leader has the end to end Accountability for SB on Time, on Cost & on Quality Release for the SBs under its responsibility.
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and accountabilities will include:
· Subcontractor deliverables follow up for the SB under its responsibility
· Agreement with all appropriate Organizations on a specific corrective action plan for each significant in-service technical issue.
· Asses specific difficulties with each technical issue's agreed action plan and propose alternative actions if necessary.
· Interface with the Design Office; requiring support and agreeing with them, as required, technical solutions.
· Airworthiness Office; coordinating with them actions when safety is involved.
· Control and coordination of assigned SB Incidences & Technical Queries answers to customers with Front Office support.
· Supporting customers/MRO organizations for questions related to issued Service Bulletins.
· Supporting customers/MRO organizations for the implementation of the SBs
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
As the successful candidate, you will need:
¤ At least 3 years of experience in Customer Services/Design Office/Manufacturing Engineering/MAP
¤ Experience in the M&L would be desired
¤ Experience in the A400M/MRTT would be a plus
¤ Experience in Services Bulletins would be a plus
¤ Engineering Degree or equivalent
¤ Ability to manage conflicts proactively
¤ International business experience
¤ Effective decision making
¤ Negotiation level of English and Spanish is required