IT Service Manager
Airbus Defence and Space Barajas
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Information Management (IM) delivers the expertise, technology and equipment for Airbus Space and Aerospace products – We make it fly!
IM is transforming and evolving but, we need even more talented people who can make a real difference to how we support, enable and deliver a diverse range of technological solutions and services to our customers.
As part of our transformation the new operating model is oriented around multi-functional, agile teams working with the business and developing our digital capabilities. What does this mean for you? A role in IM is an opportunity for you to grow and to develop your career in a progressive and innovative environment.
Our people the teams they work in and the values embedded in IM, are driving this change and you could be part of that too.
"Accountable for the End to End Product lifecycle, from conception, design, industrialisation, operation and retirement. Responsible for Multi Functional Team formation in order to manage the IT Product lifecycle. Defines the product and service (line) strategy and manage the product and service (line) life cycle from idea to retirement. Continuously realigns the targets using Key Value Metrics on the business value delivered by the product and service (line) to the customers and consumers. Advocates the product and service (line) to customers and leads communication efforts toward consumers if appropriate. Works effectively with a self-organized team to identify opportunities and create a product that satisfies the customer including Time, Quality and Cost of the Product."
"• Leads the IT Product MFT team in order to manage the IT Product lifecycle, both developing the products and operating them to meet operational SLA's. • Defines chargeback models for their respective IT Products. • Defines and go-to-market of the product and service (line) • Ensures that the known Product Vision is translated into a prioritised Product Backlog in alignment with the business product owner. • Establishes two-way-dialogue to translate Business Needs against known technical & resource constraints. • Responsible for Continuous Release Management. • Ensures the participation of an End User Advocate with understanding of users and use, and a ensures product that best serves both. • Ensures the participation of a Customer Advocate responsible for ROI of the features of the product by maximizing the Business Value, including the eventual improvement of the product. "
Are you ITIL certified, enjoy consulting and like to work in an international team?
Are you innovative and customer oriented?
Are you solution-oriented and like to manage an IT service?
It is an exciting time to join the Information Management (IM) Team. IM is the Information Technology (IT) business enabler and unique IM Business Partner for Airbus Defence and Space.
As a central function, IM is involved in all business processes and enables technical as well as management careers. IM covers a wide range of state-of-the-art technologies and positions ranging from IT infrastructure, application support to governance or strategic consultancy. Especially for young talents IM offers best conditions for a successful career in an advanced and forward-looking environment.
Are you passionate for ITSM solutions, service management and interested in working in a diverse and international environment? Then join us as an IT-Service Manager!
As an IT-Service Manager for the ITSM environment you are responsible to analyze and specify requirements of stakeholders, support harmonization activities and to manage and prioritize the tasks and activities of the ITSM provider.
Besides that you will support all functional and/or technical integrations, processes and functionalities and manage deployment activities concerning the whole ITSM environments on an international base.
The national ITSM environments are underlying national security regulations which require a special mindfulness regarding the steering and management of such deployments from you.
Your responsibilities / tasks:
· Plan and management of all ITSM operational activities (add, change, delete) internationally and coordinate/plan the provider activities, control of backlog
· Capture, analyze and describe requirements of stakeholders within ITSM perimeter, ensure that stakeholders are informed about the progress of their requests
· Ensure standardized and harmonized processes and tool implementations for ITSM solutions
· Ensure best practices for design and implementation of new requirements
· Focus on improved customer satisfaction and usability
· Secure reaching EIS with minimum impact on the production environment and fulfilling the agreed business requirements in quality and time
· Support ITSM change processes within IM (ITIL)
· Contribute to correctness and completeness of a system ensuring that solutions meet technical and (end)user requirements
· Establish procedures for result analysis and reporting (national & aggregated)
· Ensure the availability of structured, detailed and up to date documentation
· Support effective, international communication within the team and between teams and service owners
· Prepare and perform tool trainings
· Support of continual improvement of the whole ITSM Service (international)
· Contribute to the implementation of new modules, interfaces, functionalities or enhancements within the area of ITSM is following the rules considering efficiency, service orientation and end customer experience