Description de l'offre
Internship / Used parts business activities development (m/f)
Airbus Helicopters Marignane
Airbus Helicopters, formerly Eurocopter, is a division of Airbus Group, a global pioneer in aerospace and defense related services. Employing approximately 22,000 people worldwide, Airbus Helicopters is the world's No. 1 helicopter manufacturer with a turnover of 6.5 billion euros. The company's fleet in service includes some 12,000 helicopters operated by more than 3,000 customers in approximately 150 countries. Airbus Helicopters' international presence is marked by its customer centers and participations in 21 countries, and its worldwide network of service centers, training facilities, distributors and certified agents.
Airbus group is a global leader in aerospace, defense and related services. In 2014, the Group - comprising Airbus, Airbus Defense and Space and Airbus Helicopters – generated revenues of € 60.7 billion and employed a workforce of around 138,600.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Airbus Helicopters Marignane is looking for an intern for a 6-month internship.
You will improve and develop the supplier performance by providing expert support at supplier site.
This internship will start on the 2nd of January 2017 (subject to some flexibility).
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
Your responsibilities will include:
· Covering end to end processes, using continuous improvement methodologies,
· Developing the Supply Chain to the appropriate maturity level to support Suppliers and ensure “On Quality, On Time, On Costs” performance (OQOTOC),
· Developing quality mindset and continuous improvement.
When a field mission or a supplier development is deemed necessary, you will work on:
· Identifying the supplier weaknesses, capabilities, capacities, axis of improvements and development to improve supply chain maturity and robustness,
· Preparing mission statement, establishing and agreeing with supply chain stakeholders pertinent objectives, targets and “corrective, improvement and development action plan” (CID),
· Driving the implementation of supply chain continuous improvement methodologies (LEAN, 6 sigma, Problem solving, knowledge sharing...), and tools (indicators, process controls, test means…) at supplier's site,
· Managing with the supplier and reporting regularly on actions plan, development plan and achievements,
· Supporting the Supply chain operation team for recovery plan on critical issues to ensure supplier's performance targets are achieved,
· Contributing to anticipate recurring supplier quality issues and initiating preventive measures.
You are in the final year of a Master's degree, or of a business school, specialising in export or international sales.
You ideally have experience in project management.
You have knowledge of:
· Procurement extended enterprise management,
· Market research and supplier evaluation processes,
· Secure product / service development,
· Procured products / services Risk Management,
· Watchtower Management,
· Programme Procurement Management,
· Supply chain engineering fundamentals.
· Excel and Power Point tools
You have the following qualities:
· Ability to interact and influence,
· Team spirit,
· Good communication style,
· Service mindedness,
You are a good team player and have excellent interpersonal skills.