Internship / Tool developement for aircraft simulator test management (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2015, it generated revenues of €64.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 136,600. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civiland military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Airbus Toulouse is looking for an intern for a 6-month internship.
This position is in aircraft simulator tests perimeter.
LTM (Lab Test Management) is the main tool used by specialists to track the ground tests.
It allows to:
· Collect the requirements defined by the design office, and to ensure their coverage,
· Define the test procedures used to validate these requirements,
· Follow the defects found during the test sessions. Today, an administrator can manually import this information if they are in Excel format.
We would like:
· Setup a standard Exchange format to import /export the requirements, procedures or defects, - Define and develop a tool that allows a user to transform the input data (Word, html, etc.) in this Exchange format , for import them into LTM,
· Connect LTM to an application contained on tablet to simplify the work on Simulators during the test sessions.
This internship will start on 1st March 2017 (subject to some flexibility).
Internships at Airbus