Description de l'offre
Internship / Support for KAM Intelligence and Joint Operations (m/f).
Airbus Defence & Space Elancourt (ex Cassidian)
European specialist in cyber security, Airbus Defence and Space mission is to protect companies, critical national infrastructures, as well as government and defence organisations against cyber threats. Its reliable and high performance security products and services are able to detect, analyse and neutralise the most sophisticated cyber-attacks.
Airbus Group is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2015, the Group - comprising Airbus, Airbus Defence and Space and Airbus Helicopters - generated revenues of € 64.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 136,600.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Airbus Defence and Space Satellites (Elancourt) is looking for an intern for a 6-month internship.
This internship will start on 5th December 2016 (subject to some flexibility).
Internships at Airbus Group
Tasks & accountabilities
Among others, your tasks will be as follows:
· To support the Airbus DS commercial strategy to position itself on the new defence and security capabilities
· To support key Airbus DS commercial campaigns by accompanying interactions with the institutional acquisition structures in the fields of Defence and Security,
· To act as a support for internal and external commercial communication: Requests for proposals, responses, internal and external documents, interviews with key personnel, team meetings, data bases,
· Analysis of Ministry of Defence documents,
· Analysis of the press and news watch,
· Production of language elements feeding institutional relations and providing commercial substance to the architecture of AIRBUS DS / France/ Elancourt,
· Elaboration of briefs and material to ensure the formalisation of the Airbus approach to new opportunities,
· Elaboration of briefs and material dedicated to key campaigns (contact plan, summary sheets),
· Establishment of a yearly plan of contacts and visits to Airbus DS customers,
· Driving the "connect" Sales France shared sites with respect to events, contacts, communication etc,
· Raising of commercial communication projects: Customer visits, contract notifications etc.
· Elaboration and updating of listings for targeting French acquisition players in the Ministries, Parliament, etc. during customer meetings and visits,
· Issue reminders for AIRBUS DS events at Elancourt or during trade shows,
· Participation in the elaboration of seminar or conference type events.
You are in your 4th or 5th year in a Commercial/Management/Communication school, studying for a Master's degree or at university, specialising in International Relations / Defence-Security.
You have knowledge in:
· Management of sales campaigns,
· Principles of ethics and compliance,
· Sales processes,
· Portfolio of Products, services and solutions (sales),
· Interaction and influencing,
· Management of relations with external customers,
· Sales of products and services,
· Development and construction of a sales strategy,
· Customer needs and expectations,
· Awareness of the expectations of the institutions regarding briefings and information,
· Knowledge of defence systems in particular related to the army,
· Mastery of Word & PowerPoint,
· Basics of management of a web site are essential.
· Writing skills,
· Skills for synthesis,
· Curious nature,
· Ability to multi-task.
You have excellent oral and written presentation skills and ideally have initial work experience in the Defence sector.
You are a good team player and have excellent interpersonal skills.
English: Advanced level,
Knowledge of another language would be an advantage.