Internship / Stage Extension of a RFID traceability application (m/f)
Airbus Defence & Space Elancourt (ex Astrium SL)
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus Group, formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. This new division is the leading aerospace and defence company in Europe, it represents the second largest company in the space field and is among the ten best international defence companies. It employs some 40,000 people and records a turnover of approximately 14 billion euros per year.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Airbus Defence and Space (Elancourt) is looking for an intern for a 3-month internship.
The objective of your internship is to extend the functional scope of a RFID traceability application. These new functionalities will be provided at the beginning and could be:
· new use-cases to integrate to existing application,
· adaptation of existing application for Smartphone and Tablet PC.
The existing application is able to:
· Read bar codes (code 39; code 128; code EAN 128; code 2D, QR codes),
· Read passive RFID tags (UHF Gen2).
· Report basic events:
· Tag commissioning (association between tag and equipment,
· Entry into storage / removal from storage of equipment,
· Send for repair / return from repair of equipment,
· Perception / reintegration of equipment by an employee,
· Query the traceability database on equipment status, for example
· Perform logistic syntheses
This internship will start on 15th March 2017 (subject to some flexibility).
Internships at Airbus