Internship / Product Card Radio navigation (m/f)
Airbus Group is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2015, the Group - comprising Airbus, Airbus Defence and Space and Airbus Helicopters - generated revenues of € 64.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 136,600.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Airbus Toulouse is looking for an intern for 3 or 6-month internship.
The Engineering Radio navigation group is looking for an apprentice within Airbus to be based at Toulouse, France.
The successful candidate will be supervised by the In Service Representative for radionavigation in the group.
· Radionavigation systems: Navaids (VOR/DME/ADF/MKR), Radio Altimeter, Multi-Mode Receiver (GPS, xLS)
· Suppliers: Rockwell-Collins, Honeywell, Thales, Cobham
· A/C Programs: Single Aisle, Long Range, A380, A350, A400M
The aim of this internship is to create a radio navigation product card, gathering all relevant information for each specific radionavigation system in service.
This product could include information such as:
· Performance data on Radio Altimeter (RA) and associated antennas
· Hardware evolution follow up (at system level)
· Software evolution follow up
· Aircraft configuration management addressing each A/C program
· Certification base line
· Qualification base line
· Deviation according to each program
· Main logics
This internship will start on 2nd January 2017 (subject to some flexibility).
Internships at Airbus Group