Description de l'offre
Internship - Ontology management and evolution
Airbus Group Innovations Toulouse
Airbus Group is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2015, the Group - comprising Airbus, Airbus Defence and Space and Airbus Helicopters - generated revenues of € 64.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 136,600.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
This internship will contribute to the development of linked data platform which aim is to make datasets produced along the product life-cycle soundly available for various engineering design tasks.
This goal supposes that data coming from multiple heterogeneous datasources, and from heterogeneous formats, can be published, named and interconnected relevantly. Ontologies provide terms, links and definitions for linked data.
This internship goal will be to explore and provide capabilities to ease the maintenance of the ontology collections and insert new vocabularies.
6 month internship with a view to start in January-February 2017 (subject to flexibility)
Internships at Airbus Group
Tasks & accountabilities
· Look at ontology matching mechanisms.
· Create links to state equivalents.
· Development of the application.
· Ensure accessibility, ensure modules can be shared.
· Avoid discrepancies, organize a framework and way for people to re-use modules.
· Improve existing platforms which are being developed.
· Studying towards a Bac +5 in Computer science or related.
· Ontolgogy knowledge
· Good presentation, resuming, reasoning skills
· Communication skills
· Knowledge of Web semantic; RDF, RDFS and OWL dialects would be an advantage.
· French and English