Description de l'offre
Internship / Junior buyer Aluminium Raw Material Procurement (m/f)
Airbus Group is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2015, the Group - comprising Airbus, Airbus Defence and Space and Airbus Helicopters - generated revenues of € 64.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 136,600.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Airbus Blagnac is looking for an intern for a 6-month internship.
You will be responsible for:
· Supporting the development of enablement within Airbus Procurement,
· Delivering Multi Functional Team (MFT) projects on Time, Cost and Quality either defined under his/her leadership by delegation from the MFT leader (PMMA),
· Supporting the PMMA buyers on the management of strategic aluminium raw material markets / suppliers incl:
* providing the best purchasing conditions for Airbus & Airbus Group for the strategic suppliers under your responsibility,
* contracting Airbus & Airbus Group needs under your responsibility and related contract negotiation, supported by contract manager.
This internship will start on 5th September, 2016 (subject to some flexibility).
Internships at Airbus Group
Tasks & accountabilities
Your responsibilities will include:
MFT / projects:
· Supporting the generation of business cases for enablement decision-making,
· Managing a price database for the aluminium commodity in order to provide visibility on price evolution,
· Supporting activities related to recycling and vertical integration within Airbus,
· Managing projects in the framework of the MFT (project planning, reporting to MFT leader Manager, financial adherence),
· Supporting and contributing to deployment of the commodity strategy (market intelligence, etc.) using the Airbus & Airbus Group procurement strategy and policy,
· Deploying key performance indicators (KPI's) to measure and control the performance of the LMFT,
· Delivering key financial performance (budget, business cases, audit template),
· Company cost improvement programs (SCOPe+, LRCOP 2.0, etc): Coordinating all activities, identifies opportunities, establishing associated plan, leading project implementation with appropriate LMFT, elaborating business cases and reporting,
· Supervising & supporting Transfer of Work (ToW) activities for the market / suppliers.
· Supervising market analysis in order to identify/select suppliers,
· Supporting the development of a market strategy of the MFT,
· In the frame of MFT, managing risk related to suppliers (financial, strategy, monopoly...) and defining appropriate mitigation actions,
· Ensuring availability of market specific requirements (for example quality, technical, capacity etc.) and demand aggregation,
· Supporting and/or running Call For Tenders to ensure business needs,
· Proposing supplier selection proposal & coordination of supplier selection report,
· Supporting buyers for negotiation of all contract terms & conditions incl. contract change management.
Supports the buyers in the following tasks:
· Developing & maintaining key supplier and internal stakeholder relations,
· Ensuring Financial Health Check on all suppliers and action as appropriate,
· Negotiating contract terms and conditions: ensuring contract change management, supported by contract manager,
· Organising contractual review meetings,
· Supporting and contributing to supplier development initiatives corresponding to the actual and future supplier performance (Cost, Quality, OTD),
· Supporting and contributing to definition of development targets (for example cost reduction measures, Quality and delivery performance targets),
· Supporting and contributing to perform/participate to regular supplier reviews/assessments,
· Ensuring consistency between contract terms & conditions, and the information system (SAP…) pan Airbus.
· In the frame of PMM enabling policy, ensuring that key Airbus/Airbus Group subcontractors have the opportunity to be enabled and/or able to procure against Airbus contract terms and conditions using the Enablement process.
You are in the 1nd year of a master's degree or in the 4th year of university, business school or equivalent specialising in Business Administration, Economics.
You ideally have initial experience in the domain.
You are a strong team player and have excellent interpersonal skills.
English: intermediate level,