Description de l'offre
Internship - Innovation application on Spoilers & Ailerons Structure
Airbus Group is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2015, the Group - comprising Airbus, Airbus Defence and Space and Airbus Helicopters - generated revenues of € 64.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 136,600.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Airbus (Saint-Martin) is looking for an intern for a 6-month internship. This internship will start in January/February 2017 (subject to some flexibility).
You will work within a multi skilled team and will be looking to develop an innovative Spoilers & Ailerons concept.
Internships at Airbus Group
Tasks & accountabilities
Your tasks will be to contribute to product and processes improvement investigations on current programs components by working on innovative concept studies taking into account new manufacturing processes.
You will be involved across several domains like Stress, Design and manufacturing engineering by performing feasibility studies and justification trough manufacturing capability feedback, design rules compliancy check and stress analysis.
The applicant will thus be involved on the overall component lifecycle.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· You are in the last year of a Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering with knowledge in Manufacturing, Design and Structures and looking for a 6 months internship.
· Experience with Catia V.5.
· Experience with Stress Engineering and Nastran.
· Experience or knowledge in Manufacturing, Composites.
· Previous experience working on Business Cases would be a plus (e.g. financial aspects).
· You are curious and proactive and have excellent interpersonal skills.
· You have a negotiation level in French and advanced level in English.