Internship / Information and Performance Steering System Optimisation (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2015, it generated revenues of €64.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 136,600. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civiland military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Airbus (Nantes) is looking for an intern for a 6-month internship.
You will support the "Industrial System Support for Suppliers" department.
This department is the main interface for the industrialisation of missions at external suppliers and within the various Airbus departments (Design Office, Purchasing, Procurement, Quality, Airbus Production Unit).
In this context, the department in which your mission will take place is responsible for:
· Ensuring the manufacturability of subcontracted parts by participating in reviews with the Design Office,
· Drawing up the technical specifications required for calls for tender and contracts,
· Contributing to calls for tender and participating in the supplier selection,
· Coordinating the industrialisation of new industrialisation projects (A330-NEO, A350-1000, etc.) and the transfer of activities to suppliers,
· Reporting the industrialisation statuses to the various departments in coordination with the Quality department,
· Eradicating Technical Anomalies of subcontracted parts which have an impact on the production lines.
This department is the product of a recent merger between two departments carrying out the same activity but for different aircraft programmes.
This internship will start on 13th February 2017 (subject to some flexibility).
Internships at Airbus