Internship / Flight tests log digitalization (m/f)
Airbus Group is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2015, the Group - comprising Airbus, Airbus Defence and Space and Airbus Helicopters - generated revenues of € 64.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 136,600.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Airbus Toulouse is looking for an intern for a 6-month internship.
Within the Flight and Integration Tests Centre (EV), the Tests Data Processing department (EVID) is mainly accountable for:
· The definition, the development and the support of tests data processing systems/solutions for real and differed time tests operations,
· The operation of EV ground data processing centre,
· The training and support to the tests teams on all the developed and delivered solutions.
Within the Architecture group, we aim to develop the digital transformation of our business and fully leverage the introduction of new technologies.
Today, flight tests logs are handwritten during flights, scanned once A/C on ground and sent by email to tester's community. This is requiring transformation in the context of our end-to-end processes and practices digitalisation.
The objective of your internship is to propose and develop a new solution, based on "mobility" technologies and solutions, to simplify and improve as-is situation:
· Supporting - on board - flight tests engineers in steering tests sequences, making easy link between the sequence, the observations and the recorded aircraft parameters,
· Supporting the wide testers community in the post-flight data reduction and analysis tasks with regard to having access to a digital status of flight tests sequence and aircraft behavior (test log).
This internship will start on 6th February 2017 (subject to some flexibility).
Internships at Airbus Group