Description de l'offre
INTERNSHIP – FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR PROCUREMENT TEAM (M/F)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
An internship as financial support (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Commercial Aircraft in Blagnac.
You will join the Procurement Controlling team whose in charge of securing all Finance aspects in terms of Actuals, Budget and Forecast for the Department. The main mission being to coordinate and consolidate specific financial deliverables for the Department for the Single Aisle / Long Range and A380 programs. This team of 25 people is organized on a transnational basis, and therefore is represented in Germany, UK, Spain and France.
The apprentice position will provide controlling for Capex, NRC's and Function costs as detailed below plus lead the implementation of improvement projects in these areas.
This 6 months internship will start from 3rd September 2018 at the earliest.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Non recurring costs – Quarterly forecast and actuals – circa 200M€.
· Recurring costs – Actuals trend analysis and data quality follow up.
· Headcount and function costs follow up: Actuals and Forecast.
· Other ad hoc project activity.
You will have the following skills and experience:
· You are in Bac+4, Bac+5 degree level, gap year (or equivalent) in Finance/Controlling studies
· Good level in Excel (you know how to deal with pivot tables for example)
· Soft skills : confident, autonomous, team spirit, polyvalent, pay attention to details
· Advanced level in English