Description de l'offre
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
An internship as finance risk management support (m/f) has arisen within Airbus in Blagnac.
You will join the Finance department and more specifically the team in charge of financial risk management and compliance. Finance Risk & Opportunity Management is assigned to define and deploy an integrated Finance Risk & Opportunity Management approach in the context of ERM and contributing to the mission of the Finance Risk Management organization.
You will work on risk management and internal control through process adherence, stability and improvement, including:
· Implementing and ensuring compliance with Internal Finance Control Standards (IFCS) and supporting business improvements along the internal control axis.
· Improving Finance Internal Control referential.
· Interacting with the operational Finance management of selected Group functions and selected divisions.
· Supporting the implementation of short, medium and long term actions to improve efficiency and quality of Finance risk management.
· Supporting the line management in forward-looking identification and closure of risk management gaps.
· Supports the Process health checks for the Internal Controls part
This 6 months internship will start from 3rd September 2018 at the earliest.
Internships at Airbus
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Undertake risk reviews and risk identification with managers and risk owners for the selected Finance functions.
· Identifies, assesses and controls risk in a systematic, proactive, comprehensive and cost effective manner; taking into account technical, schedule and quality constraints.
· Works in line with the operational Finance management, understands and deploys the risk and opportunity management required for Finance, based upon the corporate Finance strategy.
· Contributes to the risk register for the Finance function to ensure it is maintained and correct.
· Ensures that decisions about risk mitigation are performed on the basis of sufficient assessments at all levels, with adequate endorsement for the best overall interest of the company.
· Works in collaboration with ERM team to ensure the successful deliveries for the Airbus ERM.
· Ensures that internal controls related to major risks are defined & effectively implemented.
· Ensures that all response actions have been robustly challenged, are relevant and have committed owners clearly identified.
· Identifies and assesses potential Compliance risks for Finance function. Identifies root-causes, draws conclusions and initiates mitigation actions with specific focus on fraud prevention. Coordinates updates on mitigation measures
· Promotes risk and compliance awareness and supports improvement together with functional managers and process owners.
You will mainly deliver:
· ERM Campaign 2018
· Risk analysis for the Airbus Finance function
· Contribution to policies and directives
· Follow-up on IT System access right control implementation and related fraud prevention measures
· Documented quarterly risk reviews including the gaps closing action plan for the selected finance processes with the nominated process owners
· Best practices sharing for Finance risk management network.
· Reports on relevant process compliance risks and updates on mitigation measures.
· Awareness sessions to promote risk and compliance awareness
· Documented reviews of potential compliance risks for Finance function
You have the following skills and experience:
· You are in Bac+4, Bac+5 degree level, gap year (or equivalent) in Finance
· You master the use of Microsoft Office
· Soft skills : rigorous, good at communicate, motivated
· Upper intermediate / Advanced level in English
Aides étudiantes 💰
Vous avez droit jusqu'à 10 000€ d'aides par an !
À propos de Airbus
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).