Description de l'offre
Internship / Export Control Service (m/f).
Airbus Defence & Space Elancourt (ex Astrium SL)
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus Group formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. The new division is Europe's number one defence and space enterprise, the second largest space business worldwide and among the top ten global defence enterprises. It employs some 40,000 employees generating revenues of approximately €14 billion per year.
Airbus Group is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2015, the Group - comprising Airbus, Airbus Defence and Space and Airbus Helicopters - generated revenues of € 64.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 136,600.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Airbus Defence and Space (Elancourt) is looking for an intern (m/f) for a 6-month internship.
This internship will start on 1st February 2017 (subject to some flexibility).
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
Your missions will include:
· Contributing to the definition of the export classification for equipment and systems produced within Airbus Defence and Space, in line with the approach implemented on the Toulouse site,
· Export classification: identifying the items controlled for export with the help of the relevant project teams for the different Airbus Defence and Space product families (spatial imagery ground segment, border control, Defence and Intelligence software, military aircraft (A400M, MRTT, …) / drones),
· Establishing, with the operational teams, the export classification for the controlled items,
· Interfacing with the internal "function" teams (procurement, quality, integration, etc.) to improve the classification,
· Analysing the existing regulations (French and American in particular) with the support of the export team experts in order to better guide the operational teams and ensure the follow-up of regulation changes,
· Defining and deploying the database corresponding to the classification needs,
· Defining and deploying the naming and parts list rules to ensure the deployment of the classification,
· Building and deploying the "export classification baseline" for the Airbus Defence and Space products,
· Being aware of the business, products and market as well as of associated regulations, export political constraints, Airbus Group internal policies (e.g. : sensitive countries),
· Ensuring an end-to-end control process of exports to allow for continuous follow-up of issues related to export projects at every step of the development of a product and avoiding any problem related to export which could lead to delays, additional costs or penalties and fines,
· Supporting compliant export activities,
· Protecting Airbus Group agents from breaches,
· Ensuring a continuous follow-up of the change to international and national regulations and laws regarding export and interfacing with the relevant government authorities,
· Providing permanent assistance and advice, including tools and training on commercial functions concerned,
· Providing ongoing information on "end user" customers or countries,
· Continuously improving the performance of the export control function, including training, polls, etc.,
· Supporting and coordinating the supply chain actions,
· Issuing internal guidelines for export conformity processes (e.g.: procurement, IT, expatriates),
· Defining, updating and implementing an end-to-end export control process,
· Preparing the documentation on export control in order to timely obtain export customs clearance,
· Checking and updating the list of products, documents, equipment, components and/or parts subject to export restrictions.
You are in the final year of business school, completing a Master's degree or at university (5th year).
Ideally, you have initial work experience.
You have knowledge of:
· Industrial process,
· Engineering trades,
· Aerospace system technique.
You are a good team player and have excellent interpersonal skills.
English: advanced level,
French: fluent level.