Internship / Control room management and data center process formalization (m/f)
Airbus Group Shared Services Toulouse
Airbus Group is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2015, the Group - comprising Airbus, Airbus Defence and Space and Airbus Helicopters - generated revenues of € 64.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 136,600.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Airbus Group Shared Services (Toulouse) is looking for an intern for a 6-month internship.
General Procurement (GP, siglum PJ) has the responsibility to manage the procurement of non flying goods and services for the whole Airbus Group.
The procurement activity is managed by commodities and for the divisions Airbus Civil Aircraft, Airbus Defense and Space, Airbus Helicopters and Airbus Group (headquarter)
In GP organisation, the transversal function Strategy and Operational Performance (PJY) is responsible for:
· Driving GP strategy and governance in alignment with Airbus Group Procurement strategy,
· Securing GP procurement performance target fulfilment,
· Making GP recognised as a key player in Corporate Social Responsibility,
· Ensuring efficient GP practices across Commodities and Divisions,
· Securing consistent communication to internal and external stakeholders.
To fulfil its mission, PJY has the responsibility to manage GP data center.
Data integrity and analysis is key:
· To define and adjust GP commodities strategies;
· To measure our GP performance and continuously improve it for the benefit of our Internal Customers;
· To calculate the charge back to Airbus Group Divisions;
· To report and communicate on GP activity (e.g. to Boost Competitiveness, GP Board, GP annual report…).
The role of GP Data Center organisation is to:
· Ensure the availability of needed data
· Structure, analyse & display the data to ease decision making
· Check the integrity of data
· Ensure technological watch to guarantee digitalisation and innovation.
To manage its performance, PJY has started to implement a control room.
This internship will start on 2nd January 2017 (subject to some flexibility).
Internships at Airbus