Description de l'offre
Internship/Communication Assistant (m/f)
Airbus Group is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2015, the Group - comprising Airbus, Airbus Defence and Space and Airbus Helicopters - generated revenues of € 64.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 136,600.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Airbus (Nantes) is looking for an intern (m/f) for a 6-month internship.
The role of the Communication function is to ensure confidence-inspiring dialogue with the internal and external stakeholders of Airbus Group and its divisions and its subsidiaries.
This function is constantly evolving to establish new standards in product and institutional communication in order to steer company strategy, nourish partnerships and establish a solid brand reputation worldwide.
This internship will start on 16th January 2017 (subject to some flexibility).
Internships at Airbus Group
Tasks & accountabilities
Within this department, you will be in charge of:
· Providing an integrated strategy which supports the operational objectives, anticipates market requirements and involves the major stakeholders, while at the same time quickly adapting to change, capitalising on new opportunities and managing crises.
· Designing a creative, profitable set of tools, resources and platforms which combine the best face-to-face, printed, audio-visual, display and digital technologies and using these to enhance dialogue with the stakeholders, to establish the position of management executives as industry leaders and to communicate messages about the company's history, current activities and future ambitions.
· Aligning budgets, processes, messages, tools, schedules and measures in all of the divisions, branches and functions in order to reduce waste, identify synergies, limit risks, share best practice, maximise impact, and increase return on investment.
· Providing guiding principles, policies and support to promote quality, alignment, transparency, honesty and eco-efficiency in all aspects of communication, sponsoring, donations and protocol.
You are in the last year of a communication or business school, completing a Master's degree or in the 5th year of university, specialising in Communication.
You have skills in the following areas:
· Communication management,
· Media relations,
· Management and creation of contents,
· Digital media,
· Communication and planning strategy,
· Product lifecycle (project lifecycle management),
· Stakeholder management.
You ideally have initial experience.
You are a good team player and have excellent interpersonal skills.
English: intermediate level,