Airbus Defence and Space SA
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Business Requirements and Audits Management Improvement project has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space or Airbus in Getafe
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include
• AD-BRM (Airbus Defence and Space Business Requirements Management)
• Analysis of the External Requirements Documents (ERDs) under quality responsibility selected by the Project Task Force before connection with the Field of Requirements (FoRs) Owners:
• Check and update the imported External Requirements (ERs) / Airbus External Requirements (AERs) in coordination with Airbus Commercial and assignees.
• Complete the list of External Requirements (ERs) / Airbus External Requirements (AERs) in coordination with Airbus Commercial and assignees.
• Propose the new Airbus External Requirements (AERs) to Field of Requirements (FoRs).
• Creation of a dashboard to follow-up the execution of the internal audit programme.
• Support on the preparation of the audits of the corresponding authorities (DGAM, AESA, etc.) to the ADS Quality System in the frame of the Organisation Approvals under the continuous surveillance plan;
• Support on the management of the corrective actions derived from the audits.
• Monitor and control Procedural Documentation validity and trigger update if required.
• Generate and assess reports from audits performed by procurement.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
• Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Engineering or a related discipline.
• English and Spanish must be negotiation level.
• Knowledge in office package.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.