Ingénieur confirmé dynamique des structures-analyses de mission prod. Ariane 5 (H/F)
Airbus Safran Launchers Les Mureaux
A 50–50 joint venture established by Airbus Group and Safran, Airbus Safran Launchers brings together all the expertise and assets of these two industry leaders in the fields of civil and military launch vehicles.
Backed by European governments and space agencies, supported by the entire industrial sector, Airbus Safran Launchers offers in a single entity all the capabilities, experience, resources and capacity for innovation necessary to instigate and drive forward the changes needed today and in the future.
With agility embedded right across its business, Airbus Safran Launchers can offer its customers particularly innovative, competitive solutions, striving to boost European space industry to the highest level and guarantee independent access to space.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2015, it generated revenues of €64.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 136,600. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civiland military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Within the Civil Vehicle & Platform Engineering department, in the Operations division, the Structural Dynamics team contributes to the development and qualification of the Ariane 5 and Ariane 6 launchers, by:
· defining, computing and justifying the dynamic mechanical loads on both the launcher structures and the payload,
· determining the structural Eigen modes of the launcher, for the tuning of the filters which ensure the proper control of the flight by the on-board computer,
· justifying the stability of the launcher against the structures/hydraulic/propulsion coupling (POGO phenomenon).
The team is also responsible for the maintenance in operational conditions of all in-service Ariane 5 versions in the field of the low frequency dynamic environments, through the verification:
· of the flightworthiness of the payloads before each mission (dynamic coupled loads analysis),
· of the qualification status of the launcher,
· that the prediction methods are appropriate, throught post-flight analysis.
You will report to the Head of the Structural Dynamics section.