Description de l'offre
IM Digital Security Specialist (m/f)
Airbus Helicopters Marignane
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a IM Digital Security Specialist has arisen within Airbus Helicopters in Marignane.
The IM Digital Security Specialist is in charge to define, regularly assess and improve the security level of Airbus Helicopters digital solutions. S/He reports to Airbus Helicopters IM Security Officer.
As part of Airbus Helicopters transformation our new operating model is oriented around multi-functional, agile teams working with the business and developing our digital capabilities.
# These agile teams are producing business applications in a continuous way, without going through V-Cycle projects. The first mission is to contribute to reaching a suitable security level for such applications.
# Private, hybrid and public cloud solutions are part of our new IT landscape. The second mission is to contribute to maintaining a suitable security level for Cloud based systems.
# A significant part of our suppliers is connected as part of our extended enterprise through secured solutions. The third mission will be to contribute to maintaining a suitable security level for our Extended Enterprise.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance
Tasks & accountabilities
# S/He produces security requirements for Extended Enterprise, Cloud and Coding according to the business needs and the Security Governance guidelines. This indeed includes all sort of regulatory requirements (National classified, Export Control, GDPR…). This will be done in tight collaboration with the IM Security Architects and Airbus Helicopters Corporate Information Security Officer.
# S/He works with Adequate National authorities (ANSII, BSI…), Airbus Group Cyber Security units (Divisional experts, Airbus CERT, Airbus SOC…) and with internal clients to ensure that information doesn't compromise the overall ethos and objective of Airbus Helicopters Group, while at the same time trying to satisfy requests.
# S/He defines, implements and monitors measurement capabilities in order to enable continuous assessment of the expected security objectives, permanently assessing the exposure of internal and external information system to ever evolving cyber threats.
# S/He supports the digital transformation projects through security testing (done with external contractors) and risk assessment.
# S/He manages the follow-up of audit or assessment findings, remediation activities and action plans.
# S/He stays abreast of technical evolutions and changing regulations in the cyber security domain.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
· Previous experience working in an international environment or teams.
· Information Systems :3 to 5 years
· Technical understanding of main security tools/environment: PKI, firewall, Security tools for laptops and desktops, SIEM, SOC, authentication, VPN, IPSec, Web Security, OS security...
· Technical understanding on Network architectures (LAN, WAN), cloud computing technologies and infrastructures (Linux, Windows, clustering, storage …).
· Technical understanding and proven experience on Security in Cloud environments (public, private or hybrid).
· Knowledge of National Security Requirements (French or German).
· English :Negotiation level
· You are acknowledged for your discreetness.
· You show technical curiosity and have a self-learning attitude.
· You are diplomatic and are able to explain findings to non-technical professionals.
· You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently. Also you have a high energy level and a positive attitude.