Description de l'offre
Financial Controller (h/f)
Airbus Defence and Space Toulouse
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Financial Controller (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Toulouse. As the successful applicant you will join the TFCI (DS Intelligence Finance) department.
In this role, you will join a very reactive division, and be part of a different and dynamic environment in an international context.
The Airbus DS Programme Unit Intelligence provides as World leader satellite imagery and related value-added services, multi-sourced intelligence and command & control capabilities to a growing number of users across the planet. Intelligence has a worldwide presence with currently 10 consolidated entities. The strategic evolution is based on radically new business models and on the orchestration of different “ecosystems”.
Intelligence Planning & Performance Management as part of the Airbus DS Finance Team is responsible for business oriented financial targets definition and performance measurement of the Programme Unit.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
1. The Intelligence Monthly closing process:
· Analysis and processing of subsidiary and consolidated data.
· Preparation of monthly controlling reports for the Intelligence Management & Shareholders: Deviation analysis and commenting of financial performance of the programme unit.
2. The cash management, forecasting & planning of the programme Unit:
· Prepare consolidated monthly cash reports and forecasts.
· Monitor KPIs on cash and working capital and challenge performance.
· Track status on overdues and actions launched.
· Support cash optimization initiatives.
3. Tracking of business KPIs via CIS Digital Cockpit:
· Support reporting process for business KPIs.
· Monitor operational performance with support of Digital Cockpit.
4. Key user for Airbus DS MRT and CIS Digital Cockpit :
· Focal contact point for Airbus DS system administrators and local support for Intelligence users.
· Address change requests and drive evolution of standard reports.
· Prepare Finance input (financial information, analysis, recommendations) for Management meetings.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Educated to a Bachelor or a Master degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
· Previous experience working in finance, with accounting knowledge.
· Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
· Knowledge of BI would be an asset.
· Good team player.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Pragmatic, open-minded.
· Negotiation level in English required.
· Negotiation level of French.