Airbus Defence and Space GmbH
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
· Responsibility for the Eurofighter FCS Electronic Equipment Design (FCS, IMU, SSICA, ADT, TIPS, ISCC).
· Generation and maintenance of the technical contract documents (Equipment specifications, Data Requirement List, Equipment Engineering Design, Requirement Documents, FRD, Equipment Interface Control Document).
· Responsible for compliance to technical contract documents, equipment change management and build standard Management.
· Introduce updates of the existing equipment documentation via change management, RFA, EAPFs, MOD.
· Manage requirements from the higher level specifications (internal and external), system requirements allocated to hardware and FCS System architecture.
· Manage FCS Equipment Obsolescence.
· Support System Support Centre and End of Line requests concerning Equipment Queries, Defects and Problem investigations.
· Point of Contact and technical control of supplier activities/results (validation and acceptance of DRL items, DDPs, limitations and deviations, support and assessment for defect investigations and repairs, harmonisation and controlling of supplier and FJT program plans).
· Support Equipment Integration Testing
· Liaison and coordination with other FJT sections (e.g. IMU in FCC algorithms and accuracies), Airbus departments (EMC, RM&T, ILS, QA, ...) and the customer when necessary.
· Completed studies (electrical engineering, aerospace engineering or comparable)
· First experience in a comparable role
· First experience in project management, system engineering is an advantage
· Experience in Jira, testing is an advantage
· Team player
· Good communication skills
· Fluent German and English
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.