Description de l'offre
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary
· on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Dynamic Systems Engineer has arisen within Airbus Helicopters in Marignane.
You are dynamic, fascinated by mechanics and aeronautics?
You like to understand how systems work and how to improve them?
You are a Mechanical engineer with knowledge in data analysis and/or predictive maintenance?
Within the Helicopter Transmissions Design office composed of a team of engineers and technicians, your main mission will be to determine and improve the behaviour of gearboxes and transmission components.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main responsibilities will include:
· Definition of key characteristics for proper behaviour of mechanical components of the gear boxes and transmissions parts during development and serial phase,
· Specification of the parameters to be collected, simulation and analysis of the behaviour of the systems in order to propose improvement solutions,
· Step up test programs with ground and flight test departments in order to demonstrate compliance to requirements,
· Support continuous airworthiness activities through analysis of incidents occurring with the helicopters in service,
· Definition of the proper maintenance activities to be performed all along the product life cycle,
· Support technically all our internal customers (production, customer support, project…),
Gearboxes and transmissions are core components at Helicopter and Company level regarding Criticality and Strategic aspects.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
· Educated to a 5 years’ degree level (or equivalent) in Engineering / Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline.
· At least 3 years of experience in Engineering.
· An experience or specialization in data analysis (tools, process) linked to mechanic and/or an experience in predictive maintenance
· Advanced level of English.