Description de l'offre
Created in 1985, APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of AIRBUS.
Apsys delivers essential services across AIRBUS and provides Expertise in Technical, Human & Organizational Risks Management dedicated to Aerospace, Automotive, and Railway, Nuclear, Environment and Petrochemical industries.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
APSYS started its Digital journey. The objective being to transform the company, to accompany our customers in their digital transformation.
This transformation includes new ways of working and their implementation wil require digital business services and data platforms apps for M&E activities
APSYS is looking for one Data Scientists / Analysts to reinforce its teams.
You will be involved in the design and development of innovative projects within the frame of our development of M&E digital solutions. You will work in an international environment where you will able to develop in-depth knowledge of local specificities: engineering, manufacturing, maintenance, etc.
The challenges are numerous and exciting, but with the right passion, high level of creativity and disruptor mind set, we are sure you will bring our company to the next level in our digital transformation.
Join us to develop our M&E services and be part of our flying BU Aerospace team!
Tasks & accountabilities
Specific responsibilities of the position are:
· Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
· Analyse large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns build predictive A/C maintenance models implement cost models and machine-learning algorithms based on technical data and DMU models.
· Combine models through ensemble modeling
· Present information using data visualization techniques
· Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
· Develop new short/medium- and long-term forecasting methods
· Consolidate, compare and enlarge the data required for the various types of modelling
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Your Boarding Pass
· Graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred
· Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
· Experience in data mining, Machine-learning and computer vision skills
· Knowledge of R, SQL and Python; familiarity with Spark SQL Java or C++ is an asset
· Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop)
· Strong mathematics skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
· Autonomous with excellent communication skills, displaying an ability to take initiative with a pragmatic mindset, and active listening skills
· Learning agility , curious and creative, independence of mind and innovative “out of the box thinking”,
· Analytical & problem solving mind
· Speed matters, you have a propensity for action,
· Sense of curiosity and team spirit, desire to learn for oneself and others,
· Sense of details and passion for solutions and technologies that solve problems
· Negotiation level of French and English
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Airbus
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).