Description de l'offre
Data Analyst (m/f)
Airbus Helicopters Marignane
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Data Analyst has arisen within Airbus Helicopters in Marignane.
Airbus Helicopters has set-up a Digital Office to pilot its journey toward digital transformation. We leverage Analytics & Big Data to monitor our operations and provide a customer superior customer experience.
As a Digital Office, our mission is to manage a portfolio of digital initiatives and get understanding of how our people use data and digital to impact the product innovation, the industrial operations, the customer services and the new business model strategy.
You will take data and use it to help business make better decisions. Your mission will impact the Digital Performance visibility at strategic, tactic and operational layers.
Tasks & accountabilities
Tasks and activities:
· Understand the business context and value, and identify appropriate data sets and analytical model and/or tools to apply towards solving them;
· Liaise with internal and external client to fully understand data content and business assumptions
· Based on data modelling provided by IT, with a focus on business needs, extract and integrate both structured and unstructured data from various databases/data-stores ;
· Build the data visualization as a Minimum Viable Products
· Develop, test and implement the most suitable analytical models to identify meaningful patterns or trends from complex data sets and types;
· Implement the analytics pipeline against the business needs;
· Analyse and improve regularly the accuracy of models against business needs and support audit data quality
· Communicate findings through effective and easy-to-understand data visualization adapted to the audience;
· Be the interface between their functions, the data ecosystem and the requested solution;
· Coach the function in the data-driven mind-set;
· Actively contribute and share best practices, findings, and techniques with the wider data community;
· Provide proper documentation for usability of codes in accordance with data governance
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
· Educated to a five years degree level (or equivalent) in economics mathematics or a related discipline.
· Experience minimum 2 years with the relevant degree mandatory.
· Knowledge in typical BI tools: Spotfire, Python, R, Google analytics & data studio.
· Hacker mind-set, Creativity, Agility.
· Language Skills: advanced level of English and negotiation level of French.