Description de l'offre
Cybersecurity Consultant AMOA/AMOE (m/f)
Airbus Defence & Space Elancourt (ex Cassidian)
As the European specialist in cyber security, the mission of Airbus Defence and Space is to protect governmental, defence and critical national infrastructure organisations and companies from cyber threats. Its trusted, high performance security products and services are able to detect, analyse and counter the most advanced cyber attacks.
Airbus Group is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2015, the Group - comprising Airbus, Airbus Defence and Space and Airbus Helicopters - generated revenues of € 64.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 136,600.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
For Airbus Defence and Space CyberSecurity in Elancourt, we are currently looking for a Cybersecurity Consultant AMOA/AMOE (m/f).
Tasks & accountabilities
As the Cybersecurity Consultant AMOA/AMOE, you will assist our customers in:
· deploying and maintaining regulatory compliance;
· implementing the security policy of the information system;
· managing the security deployment on all the information systems;
· organising a constant technological survey & an analysis of the risks and related threats;
· proposing and implementing changes of the security for the information system;
· supporting the remediation of IT security incidents & to undertaking operations of the reinforcement of security.
You should bring the following skills:
· Educated to a Master's degree in the field of IT, with additional knowledge of security fundamentals (general concepts, great domains),
· A minimum of 2 years of experience within the field of information security,
· Knowledge of the security market and its major actors,
· Skills and knowledge in the following areas:
¤ Security governance, strategy and policies,
¤ Risk analysis methodologies (ISO 27005, Ebios, etc.),
¤ Functional and technical security architecture concepts and basis,
¤ Program management assistance for business owners and project management,
¤ Functional and organisational security audits,
¤ Main standards and regulations, such as ISO 2700X standards, French LPM, RGS,
· Knowledge in at least one of the following expertise areas would be strongly appreciated:
BRP/DRP, GRC, IAM, DLP, PKI, SOC, IDS/IPS, SAP Security, etc., as well as specific regulations, such as e-IdAS regulation, PCI-DSS, SOX, etc.,
· Security certifications (CISSP, CISA, SANS, GIAC, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor/Lead Implementer, ISO 27005 Risk Manager, etc.) would be strongly appreciated,
· Writing, editorial and synthesis skills,
· Curious and willing to learn and share expertise with a customer and within his/her team,
· Fluent in French and English.