Description de l'offre
Cassidian CyberSecurity SAS
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Cyber Security SPLUNK integrator Advanced (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space Cybersecurity in Toulouse.
Joining Airbus Defence and Space Cybersecurity you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With pan-European people and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with customers to cultivate ideas and deliver results.
Choose a career at Airbus Defence and Space Cybersecurity and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. A career in Airbus Defence and Space
Cybersecurity is varied and stimulating because each project presents a new challenge and will give you exposure to new customers, business issues, technologies and people.
You will work in the Unit Défense and Security, with the Cyber Security Customer Center Solution team dedicated to the Cyberdefense activities.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· In association with a security architect, you will be in charge to integrate a solution of security with different layers to supports the 'Defence in Depth' principle.
· You will be in charge of technical documentation such as test plan, installation, administration and user documentation and you will contribute to the design documentation.
You will have the following skills and experience:
· 3 or 5 year’s experience.
· You have a strong knowledge in CyberDefence products : SIEM (Splunk, QRadar...) , IDS, vulnerability Scanner.
· You have skill in Linux OS, and Windows solution.
· You have skills in ITILv3, ISO2001.
· Must have knowledge/ experience in large project and demonstrated ability to work in a multi-national environment.
· Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
· Experienced in V-Model.
· High level of self motivation.
· Cost sensitiveness and quality sensitiveness.
· Team player and cooperative.
· Language Skills: English Advanced.