Description de l'offre
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Buyer - Cockpit, Platform & Electronics MFT (m/f) has arisen within Airbus in Toulouse.
You will join the Equipment Procurement department.
Within the Multi-Functional Team (MFT) “Cockpit, Platforms and Electronics”, you will be responsible for the purchasing of some equipment for all Airbus Programs.
Cockpit equipment mainly includes Display systems, Vision systems (Head up, Enhanced Vision systems, Synthetic Vision systems…) and some control panels.
Platform is a generic name for Integrated Modular Avionics (IMA), including Aircraft Network and Information Systems, Maintenance, Connectivity, Data Collection and Fly Smart with Airbus.
Electronics refers to every purchases needed for the Avionics and Simulation domain such as Components, Manufacturing, Printed Circuit Boards, Mechanics…
In relation with several functions of the company, you will ensure that all means are implemented to optimize the supply of the equipment under your responsibility, by meeting Cost, Quality and Lead-time requirements defined by Airbus top level objectives.
In particular, your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Animating and coordinating the Multi-Functional Team (Design office, Program, Quality and Supply chain, Support) for all activities in relation with your portfolio.
· Ensuring the full application of contractual terms and conditions (You will be the contract holder).
· Ensuring that Quality and Delivery performances comply with contractual requirements and contributing to the definition of adequate improvement plan, when relevant.
· Securing/improving the AOP through the yearly negotiation of OEM prices, the negotiation of products' continuous development (modifications) and the intensive participation to cost reduction programs.
· Managing the Call for Tender process, from the launching to the notification of suppliers (coordination of activities within the Multi-Functional Team, negotiation of the contract and every related annexe).
· Developing a strategic approach for your portfolio to better anticipate the new mid to long-term panel of suppliers and/or technologies for the products you manage.
This role will involve some business travels in Europe and as such, you should be able to travel accordingly.
You should have the following skills and experience:
· Educated to a 5 years' degree specialising in Procurement / Engineering (or equivalent)
· Experience in a buyer position
· Ability to work in an innovative domain
· Coordination & Communication skills
· Ability to analyse and synthetize
· Language Skills: negotiation level of English & intermediate level in French.
À propos de Airbus
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).