ATR - Spares Sourcing Administrator (m/f) (ref. ATR – 16/35-C)
Founded in 1981, ATR has become world leader on the market for regional aircraft with 90 seats or less. Since its creation, ATR has sold over 1,300 aircraft to over 189 operators based in 94 countries. ATR planes have totalled over 21 million flight hours. ATR is a joint partnership between two major European aeronautical players: Airbus Group and Alenia Aermacchi (Finmeccanica Group). The ATR headquarters are located in Toulouse. ATR is ISO 14001 certified, the international benchmark for respecting the environment.
Airbus Group is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2015, the Group - comprising Airbus, Airbus Defence and Space and Airbus Helicopters - generated revenues of € 64.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 136,600.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
You will handle the tasks of a spares sourcing administrator on the ATR site in Toulouse.
Your tasks will involve:
· managing the procurement of structure parts from partners and OEMs, and managing the procurement of components of modification kits from suppliers, in compliance with the recommendations of the Stock & Forecast department
· managing kit purchase orders generated by SAP (direct purchase or kitting)
· ensuring the coordination and continuous feedback to entities from the Spare Parts Support department (CP) regarding the status of orders and lead times from suppliers
· participating in supplier meetings (operational reviews, backlog, forecasts, supplier inspections, etc.)
· assessing and monitoring supplier performance trends with dedicated KPIs (Overdue, On Time Delivery, average age, queries, etc.)
· setting up and monitoring corrective action plans and improvement plans with respect to these performances
Occasional travel to supplier sites will be required.