Description de l'offre
ATR - Spares Pricing Officer (m/f) - Ref. 18/122-P
Founded in 1981, ATR has become world leader on the market for regional aircraft with 90 seats or less. Since its creation, ATR has sold over 1,500 aircraft to over 200 operators based in more than 100 countries. ATR planes have totalled over 28 million flights. ATR is a joint partnership between two major European aeronautical players: Airbus Group and Leonardo. The ATR headquarters are located in Toulouse. ATR is ISO 14001 certified, the international benchmark for respecting the environment.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Within the Support & Services Division under the responsibility of the Spares Pricing department you will participate to the definition and management for Spares Pricing assisting in achieving department goals for Turnover and Margin.
Tasks & accountabilities
In the context of your mission you will intervene in the following domains;
1. Drive Spares Part Turnover & Margin:
· Support with pricing and costing initiatives developing strategies, the offer development and assisting to improve turnover and margin for the Spares Part business
· Define and identify strategic P/N to launch ad-hoc sales campaigns
· Create marketing supports to supplement the campaign
· Capitalise on the return of experience from the sales team to better capture future sales opportunities
2. Spare Parts catalogue:
· Define and upload the sales prices for spares into SAP following supplier quotations or the update of a procurement contract price annex
· Preparation of the annual sales price catalogue
· Treatment of customer complaints on the price (interfacing with Front Office, Engineering & Procurement)
· Treatment of ad-hoc price requests for spares
· Specific actions of management of data from different business units & sales forces
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You have acquired a Bac+3 and have between 3 and 5 years of experience or are a young graduate Bac+5 in business subjects such as Procurement or Sales/Marketing
You are able to demonstrate the following skills and qualities:
· Strong interest in the aeronautics industry
· Ability to synthesise and capture data
· Familiarity with managing complex and detailed databases
· Awareness and knowledge of pricing strategies and margin elements linked to accounting
· Excellent inter-personal skills and ability to work in a team
· You are at ease with the Microsoft office pack and have advanced skills in particular in Excel
· An advanced level of French and English are necessary for this post
· Previous experience in SAP would be a plus