Founded in 1981, ATR has become world leader on the market for regional aircraft with 90 seats or less. Since its creation, ATR has sold over 1,500 aircraft to over 200 operators based in more than 100 countries. ATR planes have totalled over 28 million flights. ATR is a joint partnership between two major European aeronautical players: Airbus Group and Leonardo. The ATR headquarters are located in Toulouse. ATR is ISO 14001 certified, the international benchmark for respecting the environment.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A great opportunity for a “SPARES OPERATIONS IMPROVEMENT” has arisen within ATR Product & Services in Blagnac.
You will be part of multi-skilled team developing new ways of coordinating Spares supply to world-wide customers in order to optimize solutions and services, generating customer value and ensuring safe, reliable and efficient operation of ATR Aircraft around the world.
You will be responsible of the management and leadership of the OCC continuous improvement activities.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your missions will consist in
1/ deploying continuous improvement methodology,
- Developing new reliable and efficient measurement methods (including non-quality costs)
- Coordinating trans-functional meetings, solving internal issues with specialist team, promoting continuous improvement dynamic
- Taking into account management/business needs, identifying and deploying continuous improvement measures and creating synergies within Product & Services
2/ organizing supplier’s and customer’s communication on AOG orders,
- Organizing communication towards Centers and Customers, support AOG team on availability and reliability follow-up (customer order and supplier purchase document)
- Involve AOG team in communication improvements projects
- Being responsible for carrying out the identification, alignment and deployment of AOG improvement initiatives across all suppliers and customers (Centers, Airlines, MRO) in close collaboration with all concerned Product & Services departments
3/ ensuring in-time delivery,
- Leading the multi-functional AOG improvement meeting
- Coordinating and interfacing between the customer and the ATR spare parts AOG order process
- Administering the complete customer order including initial receipt, sourcing, escalation and delivery follow up when needed
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
- You are educated in general engineering or commercial with overall knowledge in aeronautic or related discipline, with strong customer focus, motivated by aircraft operations activities,
- You demonstrate great organization skills, team spirit and continuous improvement mindset,
- You are creative, innovative and can build high levels views, combined with the ability to dig into detail and execute when needed,
- You already have experience in Project management and Change management and wish to develop your leadership accordingly.
- Requested skills
o Know-how skills
o Behaviour skills
Stakeholders management / Teamwork
Ability to introduce change
Excellent communication skills
English and French mandatory, Italian or a third language would be an appreciated plus
o Digital skills
Excel (and VBA)
- Préciser s’il y a des contraintes particulières (ex : travail de nuit, déplacements professionnels réguliers…) : This role will involve some occasional travel for business in Miami & Singapore and as such, you must be able to travel accordingly.
- ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.