Description de l'offre
Founded in 1981, ATR has become world leader on the market for regional aircraft with 90 seats or less. Since its creation, ATR has sold over 1,500 aircraft to over 200 operators based in more than 100 countries. ATR planes have totalled over 28 million flights. ATR is a joint partnership between two major European aeronautical players: Airbus Group and Leonardo. The ATR headquarters are located in Toulouse. ATR is ISO 14001 certified, the international benchmark for respecting the environment.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Within the Product and Customer Support department, we are looking for a professional figure, who will cover the following mission:
· Manage the supply chain activity of AIRFRAME parts and their components.
Ensure coordination and continuous feedback to the Support Department on the orders status and lead times of suppliers.
· Take part at vendor meetings (operational reviews, backlog, forecast, supplier visits)
· Evaluate and monitor the performance of suppliers with dedicated KPIs (Overdue, On Time Delivery, Average Age, Disputes)
· Develop and monitoring corrective action plans and improvement plans for these performances
· Follow-up recovery plan.
· Coordinate information from team and being the representative during various internal meetings (Upgrades, Front Office…)
· Manage purchase requests generated in SAP for KIT Dep. and coordinate the information with the KIT team.
Your main activities will be:
· Create and guarantee order entry in accordance with the contract (subject to the applicability of the contract)
· Send orders to Partners and Suppliers and obtain delays.
· Track current orders and update lead times.
· Ensure daily reminders to suppliers and negotiate the delivery according to customer requirements.
· Provide continuous feedback to various Support entities on the status of orders and deadlines Suppliers.
· Solve supplier disputes at the reception by respecting the quality rules defined by ATR.
· Solve Billing Disputes.
· To be coordinator of the Airframe sourcing activity, vis-à-vis of the stakeholders.
· Anticipate and intercept problems (potential risks) and escalate in advance.
· To be proactive with other ATR departments (Purchasing, Forecast, Engineering, Front Office), and ensure the proper execution of their actions.
· Monitoring of performance indicators and define an operational actions plan.
· Contribute to the improvement of internal processes.
· Ability to organize productive meeting with follow-up associated .
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Diploma and the number of years for the experience:
· Bac +3 to Bac +5, or equivalent experience.
· 5 years of experience in Aeronautics, Supply Chain, and industrial context
Skills required for the position:
· Aerospace knowledge, Supply Chain and Supplier relationship.
· Language: English, French, Italian mandatory.
· IT: SAP, Excel (macro, VBA), Powerpoint.
· Relational: Precision, rigor, dynamism and ability to work in a team.
· Specific constraints: job trips abroad.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Airbus
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).