ATR - Spare Sourcing Airframe Manager (m/f) - Ref. 18/125-P
Founded in 1981, ATR has become world leader on the market for regional aircraft with 90 seats or less. Since its creation, ATR has sold over 1,500 aircraft to over 200 operators based in more than 100 countries. ATR planes have totalled over 28 million flights. ATR is a joint partnership between two major European aeronautical players: Airbus Group and Leonardo. The ATR headquarters are located in Toulouse. ATR is ISO 14001 certified, the international benchmark for respecting the environment.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Within the Product and Customer Support department, we are looking for a professional figure, who will cover the following mission:
· Manage the supply chain activity of AIRFRAME parts and their components.
Ensure coordination and continuous feedback to the Support Department on the orders status and lead times of suppliers.
· Take part at vendor meetings (operational reviews, backlog, forecast, supplier visits)
· Evaluate and monitor the performance of suppliers with dedicated KPIs (Overdue, On Time Delivery, Average Age, Disputes)
· Develop and monitoring corrective action plans and improvement plans for these performances
· Follow-up recovery plan.
· Coordinate information from team and being the representative during various internal meetings (Upgrades, Front Office…)
· Manage purchase requests generated in SAP for KIT Dep. and coordinate the information with the KIT team.