Description de l'offre
ATR - Retrofit Sales Support Engineer (m/f) - Ref. 18/22-E
Founded in 1981, ATR has become world leader on the market for regional aircraft with 90 seats or less. Since its creation, ATR has sold over 1,500 aircraft to over 200 operators based in more than 100 countries. ATR planes have totalled over 28 million flights. ATR is a joint partnership between two major European aeronautical players: Airbus Group and Leonardo. The ATR headquarters are located in Toulouse. ATR is ISO 14001 certified, the international benchmark for respecting the environment.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Within the retrofit Engineering service, in the Retrofit Sales Support team, you will be in charge of studying, for all aircraft systems & structure, the specific modification requests from all the ATR customers. You will have to elaborate the technical principles of the evolutions proposed on in-service aircraft, while guaranteeing the continued airworthiness of the product. This mission is integrated in the process of ATR commercial proposals to operators, and aims at reaching high levels of customer satisfaction.
Tasks & accountabilities
The main missions of this position consist in:
· Studying the customer requests and discussing them with the airlines to understand their need
· Conceiving technical principles specific to in-service aircraft, and when applicable ensuring the development of the linked modifications within the Retrofit service (integrated ORTP)
· Answering the customer's questions regarding aircraft configuration in the frame of the ATR technical support
· Maintaining the consistence of quality documents with the effective processes of the Retrofit Sales Support team
· Maintaining the match between the software tool used to follow the specific retrofit requests (OSIRIS) and the need of the Sales Support team and of the other concerned groups within ATR.
· Maintaining the technical aide-memoires up to date with the latest evolutions of the ATR aircraft on the most-sold ATA chapters.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You hold an Aeronautical Engineering degree or equivalent, with a first significant experience in the field (3 to 5 years).
· Technical skills: knowledge of aircraft systems and structure, certification basis (Part 21, CS-25, JAR-25), understanding and use of the definition drawings, knowledge and use of retrofit documents and processes.
· Language skills : fluent English mandatory
· IT skills: Microsoft Office, GILDA / GIDOCA
· Soft skills: Listening and understanding of the customers, teamwork, pedagogical skills and ability to summarize.