Description de l'offre
ATR - Quality Management System Support (m/f) - Ref. 18/03-Q
Founded in 1981, ATR has become world leader on the market for regional aircraft with 90 seats or less. Since its creation, ATR has sold over 1,500 aircraft to over 200 operators based in more than 100 countries. ATR planes have totalled over 28 million flights. ATR is a joint partnership between two major European aeronautical players: Airbus Group and Leonardo. The ATR headquarters are located in Toulouse. ATR is ISO 14001 certified, the international benchmark for respecting the environment.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Within the Quality Management System department and attached to its manager, you will be in charge to animate the implementation of the Quality Management System (QMS) to meet the requirements of the ISO9001 and EN9100 standards.
You will work closely with all departments of the company: purchase, production, design, support ...
You will be responsible for taking into account the external requirements (standards and regulations) and needs of the various actors, in order to translate them into Quality Referential.
Tasks & accountabilities
1. Ensure the maintain of the ISO9001 & EN9100 certifications
· Develop and sustain the Quality Management System in line with the required industry standards ISO9001 & EN9100 taking into account the other external requirements like aerospace regulations.
· Ensure the implementation of the ATR Quality Policy and its objectives within the processes
· Maintain up to date all relevant procedures related to Quality Management System Department (QM)
· Ensure the relationship with external Quality related Interested parties (Certification Bodies, Quality associations, …)
2. Ensure the effective deployment of the quality approach
· Embed a quality culture throughout the entire company
· Train employees in all aspects of the quality system and application of procedures
· Contribute to the preparation of the management review
· Develop and sustain the company’s process approach
· Contribute to the management of the processes giving them all the expected support
· In collaboration with the process management team, ensure that all in-house process and procedures are regularly revised/monitored (Process review, …)
· Perform internal audits to ensure that the process are compliant to internal and external requirements
· Ensure corrective actions are undertaken to address non conformities found and the action efficient
· Identify business improvement opportunities within the organization
· Contribute to the simplification of the Quality Management System through: documentation, tools & methodologies, …
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
1. Basic Qualifications:
3-5 years’ experience in aerospace with at least 2 years in a Quality Assurance
2. Technical skills
· Knowledges reinforced on ISO 9001 & EN 9100 standards
· Knowledge of the aerospace regulation
· Mastery of quality assurance methods
· Knowledge of continuous improvement tools (DMAIC, VSM, …)
· Competent in problem solving, planning and decision making
· Risk management
· Internal auditor
· Project management
· Master the software of the Office Pack
· Good level of English
3. Soft Skills :
· Be able to adapt his behavior and attitude according to the interlocutor to maximize the quality of exchanges and promote teamwork
· Sense of listening and analysis
· Be a force for bringing forward proposals.
· Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
· Excellent organizational skills