Aircraft Maintenance Technician (m/f)
Airbus is a leading aircraft manufacturer with the most modern and comprehensive family of airliners on the market, ranging in capacity from 100 to more than 500 seats. Airbus champions innovative technologies and offers some of the world's most fuel efficient and quiet aircraft. Airbus has sold over 13.800 aircraft to more than 360 customers worldwide. Airbus has achieved more than 8,000 deliveries since the first Airbus aircraft entered into service. Headquartered in Toulouse, France.
Airbus Group is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2015, the Group - comprising Airbus, Airbus Defence and Space and Airbus Helicopters - generated revenues of € 64.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 136,600.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for an Aircraft Maintenance Technician has arisen within Airbus Blagnac.
The successful applicant will join the ATI (Airbus Transport International) Technical Services department and will report to the team foreman and to the aircraft maintenance manager together with his fellow team technicians.
Under the team-leader directives, he will co-ordinate his work with both the other team members and with the sub-contractors. In addition, he will work in close co-operation with the MCC (Maintenance Control Centre) et PPC (Planification Preparation Centre).
You will be responsible for:
· Performing the maintenance tasks assigned by the team foreman under the “rules of the art” and according to the published maintenance documentation, taking into account the agreed grounding,
· Organising and performing your work within the framework of the safety regulations by the use of verified and approved tooling and attached procedures,
· Properly filling out the technical forms, the technical requests for corrective actions and the maintenance logbooks according to the work performed,
· Pronouncing the aircraft approval for “return into service” after necessary actions is performed,
· Reporting to the hierarchy and to Quality Assurance any defect which could affect the safety or the proper functioning of the service,
· Contributing to achieve the highest aircraft availability level by timely performing the maintenance tasks you have been instructed to perform by your hierarchy,
· Contributing to improve the aircraft global reliability by the strict implementation of the “Manuel d'Entretien” maintenance procedures by application of the rules of the art,
· Ensuring that the aircraft will be satisfactorily released for return into service by verifying that all the tasks performed under your responsibility are correctly entered in the documentation,
· Contributing to the implementation of the Human Factors programme by supporting the event recording policy and by participating to the relevant analyses.
This role will involve shift time (3*8).