Description de l'offre
Accounting Finance Systems Analyst
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for an Accounting Finance Systems Analyst has arisen within Airbus (Commercial Aircraft) in Blagnac. You will join the Accounting Close & Consolidate department within Finance.
You will report to the Head of Airbus Financial Systems Accounting within the Finance Department
The Financial Systems are key vehicles and enabler to support Airbus Finance as a worldwide benchmark. Quality of financial information, robustness and efficiency of accounting tools are major drivers for further strengthening of financial control within Airbus. You will support Airbus Finance managers in defining and operating unified financial model for Accounting and their corresponding processes.
You will lead both Financial Systems operations and improvement projects. You will work in strong interaction with the central and local Finance organization and manages a wide network of financial information providers and users.
You will ensure the quality and the constant improvement of the Accounting processes and their implementation into the Financial systems. You will secure the relevant input of the Finance stakeholders and provide the Finance community with efficient and reliable solutions.
You will be responsible for:
· the technical implementation of Accounting applications based on SAP technology.
· securing within financial systems a genuine Accounting data and structure situation with involvement in all projects having effect on.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Contributing to collection and consolidation of user practices and demands concerning Accounting & Closing processes and systems, elaboration of requirement / functional design dossiers as key document for system design by IT.
· Carrying out definition of test plan and test cases, organization of functional testing against requirement dossier, monitoring that defects and functional gaps found during testing are resolved (change request or change management).
· Carrying out training measures and change management activities by the time the new Accounting & Closing processes and systems are amended, coordination of feedback loops regarding system functionality, if required.
· Contributing to provision of close and reactive support for the critical phase of the operational launch of new systems during go-live to reach stabilization.
· Carrying out monitoring of operational performance of Accounting & Closing systems in order to ensure data quality, accuracy and relevancy from business operations to communication to the market, systems maintenance activities especially user group discussions about smaller evolutions of processes and systems, relevant training courses.
This role will involve occasional trips for business worldwide and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
You will have the following skills and experience:
· Genuine knowledge of Accounting Standards and regulation, knowledge of Accounting & Closing processes, procedures and organization
· Knowledge of financial dimensions in Accounting & Closing
· Knowledge of methods for design and analysis of workflows, process mapping, processes efficiency measurement
· Knowledge of Accounting & Closing data models
· Knowledge of methods used to define and analyze data requirements and design functional data models
· Genuine Knowledge of SAP, FI/CO and S4 Hana
· Know how to capture, analyze, negotiate, specify and validate requirements with the right stakeholders.
· Know how to test/deploy technical solutions and to train users
· Know how to assess efficiency and reliability of IT solutions
· Knowledge of security/internal control rules for financial data and systems
· Management of stakeholders
· Language Skills: negotiation level of English