Job Function: Legal / SEA
State / Province: Netherlands
Position Type: Graduate
City / Location: Amsterdam
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Want to practice what you have learned at university? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who aspires to work in an international environment with responsibilities for own projects? Then a traineeship at adidas will be an opportunity for you to join a truly international business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse!
Traineeship at the adidas
The purpose of this traineeship is to provide the trainee with experience of the practical application of theoretical knowledge the traineeship student has already acquired at university and to acquire new skills and knowledge. This traineeship description contains tasks and responsibilities that will be learned step by step and the trainee will be accompanied by adidas employees at all times. adidas International/ Marketing /Trading B.V. will ensure that the trainee is given tasks and responsibilities according to the level of competence of the trainee and any educational objectives for the trainee period. The trainee will sign a trainee agreement, which is not an employment contract.
The successful candidate will support the Global Legal – Functions and Sales team (counsels and legal assistants) as it supports stakeholders in global business units and functions in matters ranging from trading, compliance, logistics, licensing and ecommerce/digital.
· to provide administrative support to the team to ensure contracts are managed in accordance with relevant signature and filing policies;
· to support legal counsel within the team with project work and the preparation and review of draft agreements;
· to support legal counsel within the team in providing legal advice to internal stakeholders;
· to research and provide memos on topical legal developments (including providing training to stakeholders where required); and
· to handle correspondence, phone calls, incoming queries and requests for information.
· University degree in Law (LL.B) - graduated within the last 2 years
· Applies to EU citizensonly due to work permit regulations
· experience working in an international company (with a focus on legal matters)
· preferred experience working with a contract management system
· enthusiastic, energetic, proactive and of integrity;
· excellent communication skills;
· excellent organisational and time-management skills;
· an ability to prioritise effectively and strong attention to detail;
· an analytical approach with an ability to identify risk; and
· fluent in English (oral and written).
· advanced IT skills, especially Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
1 March 2019
Please note that relocation is not offered for traineeships
Next recruitment step
WePow pre-recorded video interview