Job Function: Marketing & Communications
State / Province: Region Metropolitana
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Santiago
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
· Executes all visual merchandising activities related to marketing programs at the POS.
· Execute Visual Merchandising guidelines directly with Retailers
· Creation of Seasonal Windows and VM guidelines
· Provide execution guidance and Visual Merchandising material for Distributors
· Visual Merchandising Training for the Trainers and Store employees
· Report Management
Knowledge Skills and Abilities :
· University degree or equivalent education required
· Broad and deep theoretical understanding of job function
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
· 0 – 2 years experience