Description de l'offre
Job Function: Supply Chain Management
State / Province: Netherlands
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Amsterdam
PARTNER WITH THE WE TEAMS TO SECURE THE BEST AVAILABILITY FOR THE BUSINESS WITHIN THE GIVEN COST CONSTRAINTS. RESPONSIBLE FOR CONVERTING DEMAND INTO SUPPLY AND PROVIDING ACTIONABLE INSIGHTS WHILE LEADING THE CREATION AND DEPLOYMENT OF INNOVATIVE PLANNING SOLUTION.
Product Supply WE is split up in 3 key blocks;
Creation (planning accountable),
Operations ( execution efficiency) &
Interface (business partnering).
For our open position we’re looking for someone in the Interface team.
· Create visibility on WE projected availability and inventory performance
· Business control: availability and inventory
· Translate commercial needs related to availability and inventory into supply chain requirements/ solutions
· Manage risk/ opportunities related to availability and inventory
Performance : drive performance improvements by addressing key drivers, communicate success, initiate and coordinate escalations
Process owner : responsible for the documentation and enhancement of a specific process (performance, efficiency) and initiate continuous improvement in collaboration with involved stakeholders
Project support: implementation of a project/ pilot within area of responsibility
Monitor BU/ Channel/ BM performance and perform root-cause analysis, identification of drivers and trends
Ensure preparation for Business Control activities (D&S, Launch, NOOS & TW SOP meetings,…)
Coordinate and execute performance improvements across teams: AF escalation, early call-off, other exceptions
· Purchasing and analytics
· Demand Planning
· WE BU
· Global Supply Planning
· Sports Marketing
Knowledge Skills and Abilities :
· Good analytical skill and problem solving skills
· Ability to understand supply chain issues and drive solutions.
· Ability to effectively communicate (both written & verbal) and to lead discussions and give presentations in small and large groups.
· Strong team player with the ability to work with diverse groups of people in a productive manner.
· Ability to prioritize, manage and complete projects under a deadline.
· Ability to understand and use financial data to make decisions and influence outcomes.
· Good knowledge of standard software applications (Excel, Access) and SAP,
· Fluent in English (written and oral)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
· College or university degree with a focus on SCM, Logistics or a related field; or comparable experience.
· Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for degree.
· A minimum of 1 year of Industry experience
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access), and SAP.