Description de l'offre
Job Function: Human Resources
State / Province: Portugal
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Porto
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
adidasGlobal BusinessServices in Porto delivers high quality services in the areas of Finance, Accounting and Human Resources for adidas companies located in Europe and Americas.
However, our success journey continues and we will now integrate several additional Teams in Porto. We are creators in our fields, thinking strategically about how digital tools can make reporting more transparent and targets more controllable. If you see yourself as a coach, playmaker, planner and problem solver, we invite you to be a part of our team.
& Overall Relevance for the Organisation
Within the framework of HR Services, we are providing excellent services and business competence regarding all HR Services related processes. As HR Services strives to combine competent and professional business partnering with a constant enhancement of services in an efficient and value-adding way, the role is vitally supporting this target by following key responsibilities.
· Perform general administration within the HR Services team for all defined processes , tools and programmes and processes on a European and partially on a European and global level
· Be a contact person for the HR community and relevant stakeholders regarding the respective HR Services issues
· Handle standard inquiries & support through ticket service or via phone (if required)
· Timely execute assigned tasks and issues according to defined processes, timetables and service levels in compliance with tariff and works agreements
· Support and administer the digitalisation within HR Services
· Support in the preparation of data and system audits and execute accordingly
· Provide consistent information to employees on HR Services topics according to the process and knowledge data base
· Contribute to continuous improvement of HR Services procedures, processes and systems and respective documentation
· Ensure correct execution of laws and regulations with regards to specific employee master data and organizational data according to defined procedures
· Suggest modification of systems and processes in order to ensure correct execution of laws and compliance to company policies
· Providing input for creation of user manuals and process mappings
· Providing input for communication of standards, procedures and processes to employees, internal customers and Works Council
· Participate regularly in workshops and meetings held by subject matter experts within HR Services
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Good level of affinity to and experience with Business computing solutions, ideally with SAP HR
· Excellent level of English, both spoken and written
· Knowledge of German and/ or Dutch is an advantage
· Very good analytical skills and detail oriented work style
· Team player mentality
· Strong customer focus and service minded
· International mind-set; first experience as part of a geographically & culturally diverse team
· Ability to work under pressure as well as prioritizes and completes tasks in order of importance
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
· University degree in Human Resources or related areas
· 1 -3year relevant working experience in a multi-national environment, preferably within HR
· Experience with Business computing solutions, ideally with SAP HR
· Good knowledge of MS-Office applications
· Fully qualified/trained in job, deep knowledge in HR Shared Service set-up