Description de l'offre
Country: Hong Kong
Job Function: Accounting & Finance
State / Province: Hong Kong
Position Type: Temp
City / Location: Hong Kong
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation
· Responsible for vendor and customer master data maintenance and control
· Provide effective support to business partners regarding trade vendor financial issues.
· Support on ad-hoc assignments, functional and department initiatives.
· Responsible for trade vendor and customer master data maintenance in SAP, including onboarding, change and termination of vendors and group customers.
· Ensure bank master/vendor bank accounts/payment term information are correctly reflected in SAP and aligned with other systems (VAP & Kalido)
· Provide guidelines to customers/liaison offices in relation to trade vendor/customer master control policy & procedures.
· Support the trade vendor financing program monitoring and manage the early payment invoice discount program enrolment and reporting.
· Liaise with banks on vendor financing program enrolment and provide effective support and advisory to business partners and trade vendors regarding program queries and issues.
· Support the preparation of quarterly vendor financial package and dashboard.
· Assist in improvement of work processes and maintain internal control standards.
· Support in department initiatives, projects and carry out other ad-hoc duties and responsibilities as needed.
· Sourcing teams in HK and Liaison Offices
· Group Customers
· Trade Vendors
· Global Masterdata Team
· Other GOPS functions / departments
· Global Customs and VAT team
· FSS Amsterdam
· FSS Dalian
Knowledge Skills and Abilities :
· Energetic, open minded and willing to seek changes and challenges.
· Strong finance control and risk management mentality
· Team player with good interpersonal skill and able to interact with different business partners.
· Organized, result oriented and able to work under pressure and against deadline
· Fluent in English (written and spoken) and Mandarin
· Strong in MS Office applications and SAP
· Experience in working with Financial Shared Service Centre would be an advantage
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
· University degree in Business Administration / Finance / Accounting or equivalent background in related fields preferred
· 3 - 5 years of relevant working experience in a sizable multinational organization. Previous experience in vendor/customer master maintenance, bank master data maintenance preferred