Job Function: Retail (Back Office)
State / Province: Indonesia
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Jakarta
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
· Preparing , updating and reviewing Open To Buy (OTB) across all channels. Plan and select assortment for stores based on store profile and article fulfillment to meet OTB budget.
· Responsible for product launches and time delivery of stocks to ensure sell thru and retail operation efficiency.
· Analyse sell-thru data for own retails to identify opportunity to improve efficiency of each sport category showcase in own retail. Designs, price point, colors, launch month, etc are some key information to take into consideration.
· Work closely with customer service, product team and planning team to ensure timely product allocation and launch to stores.
· Monitor product lifecycle is strictly to ensure healthy stock turn on retail stores.
· To ensure individual stores planogram is prepared so that all product buy in fits stores profile andsufficient.
· To ensure individual store product capacity are well managed.
· Coordinate meeting within Retail team by sharing sell-thru data and buying efficiency reporting. (Locally and regionally)
· Conduct regular store and market visits to understand the sales performance and identify consumer trends.
· Assist Retail Manager to analyze the retail business against inventory level, stores’ inventory and develop action plans on fast and/or slow moving items to achieve sales and stock turn targets.
· Assist Retail Manager in monitoring and tracking Retail Marketing targets and results.
· Provide guidance to merchandising team members and work with HR department to have relevant development and training program for team members.
· University degree in Marketing or Economics
· Preferably 2+ years experience in buying or Category Management Posses good fashion sense and consumer trend. Analytical with high accuracy compliance. Strong understanding in selection process (merchandising). Must be willing to work extra hours when required
· Preferably in apparel/ fashion/ FW or FMCG Retail
· Good in MS Office applications; Word, Excel and Power Point.
· Outlook: Advanced
· Good command in oral and written English & Bahasa