Country: China (Peoples Republic of)
Job Function: Sales
State / Province: China (Peoples Republic of)
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Shanghai
Reebok is the original fitness brand. Fitness is who we are.
We pioneered a fitness movement and we are still pioneering today. Every day we are creating products for those who love fitness as much as we do; products that allow you to get every ounce out of your work-out, run, walk, yoga, step or dance class.
We believe fitness is a way of life… that as humans we were made to move. Movement not only makes your body stronger, it makes you the best possible you…body, mind and spirit.
At Reebok, our employees embrace this mission and are encouraged to reach for their fitness goals – as well as their career and personal goals. It’s part of the fabric of who we are and what we stand for.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
· To provide best support to Reebok sales team to achieve team goal
Planning & Analysis
· Support team leader to develop the ST RFC plan for Franchise/ multi-brand customer, in terms of ST, MPSA, shipment, inventory, returns, transfer, etc.
· Work on promotion calendar and scheme, tracking the results and calculate the ROI.
· Work on the monthly BLR stores target modification and upload.
· Develop and track regular business report including weekly/monthly product report, weekly/monthly ST report, monthly shipment report, Monthly MPSA tracking report and etc..
· Support to prepare meeting materials for weekly trading meeting and monthly team meeting.
· Support to deliver L2 database and track the data uploading quality, MTSR system data uploading tracking.
· Keep very good record of each target version, make sure target setting process well prepared and efficient.
· Support seasonal trade meeting on customer logistics, invitation, attendee list, etc.
· Responsible for customer account/STA/Store code information application process
· Distribute and track sales agreement related documentation, scheme, credit note, etc.
· Sales operation related and Ad hoc task assigned by team leader
· BP&O, BI, IT, Finance, Franchise Operation, Retail Expansion team, AP, Marketing, sales
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
· Tolerance to stress, high energy and strong job ownership
· High degree of integrity and loyalty
· Team player, demonstrating interests in training, coaching and motivating subordinates
· Business acumen
· Data analysis skills, planning skills
· Communication skills, relationship management and empathy
· Sales skills and customer service knowledge
· Negotiation skills
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
Professional background / Experience
· Functional: Minimum 3 years of experience for a leading consumer goods companies, ideally with wholesale focus, 1-2 years in demand planning, sales planning or merchandise planning
· Industry: Ideally in apparel/fashion/shoes or other Retail industry
· Exposure: Sports, marketing, trade marketing
· University degree in business with marketing and sales focus
· Outlook: basic
· Word: basic
· Excel: advanced
· PowerPoint: advanced
· Business Objects: basic
· Native-level Mandarin and fluent English required