Job Function: Information Technology
State / Province: Portugal
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Porto
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
As part of Global Business Service team we focus on delivering high quality services to all departments and markets of adidas. We do actively support all initiatives around continuous improvements by providing transparency on the processes which gets executed and identify opportunities for automation and implement those automations so that our colleagues can focus on work that really matters.
The team of robotic process automation oversees creating transparency on current process executions, identify good candidates for automation, assess the process maturity and finally govern and maintain automations implement automation and also operate those automations.
Although our focus is on robotic automation that doesn’t mean that we don’t take care of other related technologies as well. In our portfolio are tools like UiPath, Bizagi (BPM), Automic (Technical Process Automation) and we are currently evaluating process mining, decision engines and advanced cognitive automation and machine learning based approaches.
If you want to be part of our professional and ambitious team, please apply!
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR …?
· Being part of a brilliant and highly motivated team identifying, assessing, designing and implementing automation of processes so your colleagues can spend their valuable time on things that really matter
· An opportunity to work on the hot topic and fast pace changing area of robotic process automation
· Learn and give back by arranging internal communities and technical forums as well as eventually attend or even speak at a public conference
· Close cooperation with IT colleagues applying state-of-the-art technology
· A job where you can demonstrate and boost your engineering and process experience while getting the wide adidas picture by collaborating with the different teams
· An opportunity to grow
· A flexible and international work environment with lots of employee benefits (sports, flexible working hours, training & learning opportunities, etc.)
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
· Versatile profile being able to analyse, understand requirements, program and organize work.
· Passionate engineer with hands on development skills.
· Wide knowledge to cover different phases of the SDLC (Design, develop, test, monitor and automate)
· Ideally experience in the area of robotic process automation tools like UiPath, Blueprism or Automation Anywhere
· Optional but a plus: knowledge of BPM tools like Bizagi
· Knowledge about coding in C# and usage of .net technologies, .net core knowledge is a plus
· Nice to have: experience with some of the next technologies
· Powershell scripting
· Azure cloud
· Clear concepts about API Design, Security and interaction between smaller building blocks as well as assembling those to entire solutions
· Collaborative and inspiring team member, who is eager to teach and learn from others
· Fluent in English
Sound good? Applytoday and be part of our tomorrow!
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES