Description de l'offre
Job Function: Digital
State / Province: Ontario
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Woodbridge
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
MAIN FUNCTIONS / PURPOSE OF POSITION :
The Social and Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for driving ongoing consumer engagement through the management of all relevant social channels and platforms. Deliver value to our communities through engaging content and interactions delivered via our social media platforms and leverage these platforms to create great relationships with our consumers. Additionally, working under the direction of the Brand Media and Digital Activation Manager responsible for managing brand calendar and overall support and execution of all brand digital campaigns, delivering innovative and leading execution in digital media.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES :
· Deliver and execute a localized social publishing plan (as appropriate), including local content creation, photoshoot management, and event coverage and paid media amplification.
· Follow and deliver against global launch plans around key stories and content for brand social platforms – providing input to global team on local / regional adjustments if needed.
· Own the planning, publishing, moderation and ongoing engagement on relevant social platforms, in alignment with the global social media standards and guidelines.
· Ensure real-time coverage of relevant category and / or key city moments.
· Engage the community actively and responsively, both in relevant outside communities and existing own channels – monitor consumer conversation in real time (reacting to queries, resolving negative experiences and identifying areas relevant for further brand engagement and enhancement).
· Ensure all content is fully optimized across relevant channels via tagging, linking and rapidly implementing any new social media technology.
· Seek out and participate in relevant category conversations that are happening in the social media space – flag for opportunities for further engagement and interaction.
· Curate the markets’ content and seek content opportunities to ensure all deliverables are of the highest quality.
· Oversee the copywriting of posts and coordination with Digital, PR and Campaign Leads for campaign maximization.
· Analyze relevant metrics to measure the impact of social media activities and amend strategies based on learnings and patterns.
· Ensure the strategy and initiatives are flawlessly executed.
· Utilize such techniques as social media, web analytics, search engine optimization, among others to deliver upon overall brand objectives and KPI’s.
· Utilize external and internal resources (digital analytics and research) to deliver consumer insights.
· Leverage key digital analytics to monitor success of digital campaigns and to provide brand communications teams with findings to shape future strategies.
· Monitor organic and paid media campaigns to identify opportunities, adjustments, and ideas.
· Report and measurement of organic and paid media campaigns.
· Ensure all activities are driving Brand first while still maintaining a commercial balance.
· Deeply understand the respective categories and market, understanding and acting upon influencers, key cultural moments, general trends and needs.
· Define and establish external resources and partners to service the global strategy.
· Integrate with cross-functional departments to ensure flawless execution and seamless connection plans: DTC, eComm, Sales, Customer Service, CRM, Retail, etc.
· Coordinate and distribute documentation of project information with internal and external groups.
· Hands-on support at marketing events and activations
· Working under the direction of the Brand Media and Digital Activation Manager, responsible to assist with overall execution of the overall digital strategy within the business unit, including which tools, activities and execution will deliver the best return.
· Full understanding of Google Analytics and other analytics platforms.
· Audits online campaigns, identifies key findings and recommends approaches.
· Collaborate with the Performance Marketing and CRM team on cross functional initiatives.
3. SKILLS REQUIRED :
· 2 to 3 years social media management experience, including the usage ofsocial media management tools
· 2 to 3 yearsexperience in marketing digital campaign development and execution
· Ability to manage the implementation of a strategic campaign within the social media space.
· Deep-rooted understanding of an ever-changing digital landscape and advanced experience in project management.
· Experience with digital production process and technical nature of developing digital marketing initiatives.
· Ability to collaborate and manage platforms and tools used by multiple functions as well as ability to manage and / or collaborate with internal and external cross-functional groups.
· Knowing how to plan and having the ability to manage timelines.
· Knowledge in key areas of marketing (social media, content marketing, digital marketing)
· Know how to plan, create and implement a marketing strategy.
· Understand the key measurement tools available.
· Developing social presence and advocating brands effectively.
· Stay current in marketing trends and news e.g. Google/Facebook updates and changes in algorithms.
· Strong understanding of the sports related industry and consumer.
· Ability to succeed in ever-changing and complex organization with minimal daily direction.
· Strong presentation and communication skills.
· Skills in MS office applications ( Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
· Strong inter-personal/inter-departmental relationships management.
· Hours may be highly irregular, as you may interact with consumers in multiple time zones and be expected to perform updates in the early morning or latenight.
4. EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
· Degree in Marketing, Communications, Retail, Digital or a related field.
· 2 to 3 years’ experience in Digital, Media and/ or Social Marketing
adidas is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities, and will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If selected to participate in an interview, accommodations will be made available on request. Please inform the Recruiter of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.